***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I'll get a hold of it, got sent it earlier in our group but it's in amongst about 200 messages and I'm driving lol 

Was a tackle on the boy Milligan from Hibs, halfway up his leg and was an absolute shocker 

FFS pull over and get it posted my good man, the troops need to see it.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

And nothing in the media about it. Shock horror!

There's this, a tackle by Brown described by pundits tonight as a red, and the challenge by the big CH that saw Shaw substituted.

Not heard about them other than on here. Have heard Izzaguerre was subject to a serious foul, scum fans are wanting hivs player reported to compliance officer for the tackle and also for tweeting about it 😂 Watch this grow momentum...

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

And we also need to play the best possible team, manage squad fitness and he has be brought in to the club to play so sooner or later he will be in the squad and team.

Fine, but why should he be in this squad/team for this fixture? You’ve still not answered that. 

57 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I'll get a hold of it, got sent it earlier in our group but it's in amongst about 200 messages and I'm driving lol 

Was a tackle on the boy Milligan from Hibs, halfway up his leg and was an absolute shocker 

saw that tnite on stv it was a shocking challenge but again the ref shat it because it was brown

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

FFS pull over and get it posted my good man, the troops need to see it.

Stopped in a service station just outside Wales looking for it 😂

The link I had was on Twitter but has been deleted, try and search for Milligan and it'll hopefully show! Very similar to the Candeias old firm tackle except he misses the ball and catches him on the knee, defo a red 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Stopped in a service station just outside Wales looking for it 😂

The link I had was on Twitter but has been deleted, try and search for Milligan and it'll hopefully show! Very similar to the Candeias old firm tackle except he misses the ball and catches him on the knee, defo a red 

😂

Cheers anyhow mate.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Upset about it being personal when it was him that wanted Defoe banned, in a game which Kilmarnock weren't involved in. 

Also, if he's asking for consistency why hasn't he spoken about Burke's blatant cheating of a dive? 

Fenian tramp. 

This cunt will be down on his tarrier knees hoping the wee man gets done

From Clarke today:

"I mentioned some incidents, no names," said Clarke.

"I mentioned the fact that one of our players and another player, I didn't mention the name, were involved in similar incidents and I just asked for consistency of the process.

Him on Monday:

"One of our players (Jordan Jones) was suspended for two games earlier in the season for going to ground too easily. There was a media furore. A witch hunt against the player.

"Nothing on the same scale from Saturday's game, Rangers versus St Mirren.

So you obviously are referring to Defoe ya wank :wanker:

Archived