***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

You dont think proper refereeing would stop them playing their game and allow us to play ours? Its all in their favour when its allowed. Simple.

The refs let them play the way they want to.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

McInnes has it sussed, our system all season, its up to SG to find another system to beat him. something different. the proof is in the pudding. 

People can slag McInnes (bottler, shitebag bla bla) all they want but he gets the best out of an utterly average (at best) set of players. Pushed celtic the past few seasons too on a shoestring budget.

Could Gerrard do that? 

Not so sure 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I blame SG for continuing to let him take them 

If Tav is here next year ,I'm going to be depressed 

Barasic can actually hit a good crossed ball and free kicks yet Tav pulls rank because he scored once.

I hope Gerrard leaves the door open and makes the players listen to Aberdeen celebrating. They need to feel shite and embarrassed by this. 

This sit everyone behind the ball and make the most of breaks or set pieces is awful but it's how they set up everytime. Need a better plan, even giving them some of the ball and sitting in  a bit would mess with that plan. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

He better not be. We actually have a full midfield incapable of taking a free kick. What the fuck is that about?!

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Id like him moved on. Not a great captain and we have to play a way that suits him.

1 minute ago, Vision said:

And if he was consistant he wouldn't be here

Exactly mate.

Folk are suggesting we part with a few mill for him.

Consistency is just what we need for that sort of money!

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Whats Morelos doing

I have had the misfortune of seeing people who have been shot rolling around less than that...…  We're getting FUCKED hang on lets try for an Oscar!!!  Pure Pish by the way.  Man the fuck up and get into them. # Raging

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

People can slag McInnes (bottler, shitebag bla bla) all they want but he gets the best out of an utterly average (at best) set of players. Pushed celtic the past few seasons too on a shoestring budget.

Could Gerrard do that? 

Not so sure 

He's had Gerrard in his pocket. 

Back to being a shitebag joke side, can’t even get a domestic final in a shite pot league

This is no better than seasons before, a unsuccessful Europa league group stage changes nothing, our bread and butter we are still getting embarrassed 

Archived