***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

Soon as this fuckin hangover gets too fuck i'll be buzzing for this. Defo taking at least a point off the cunts this time. 

See you on here all the time mate and your always up for it on matchdays even when we have been poor. Superb 👍 I'm pretty much the same. No matter how pish we are I always believe we'll get a result 🇬🇧

Let's do these cunts. Absolutely no reason why we can't go there and take 3 points. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

See you on here all the time mate and your always up for it on matchdays even when we have been poor. Superb 👍 I'm pretty much the same. No matter how pish we are I always believe we'll get a result 🇬🇧

Let's do these cunts. Absolutely no reason why we can't go there and take 3 points. 

He's an obvious alcoholic and it is the sole reason he's up for it

It's like I say when I go to the football, I don't even like Rangers I just like drinking 

8 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Too right mate WATP!

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I'm still half blazing from last night so that might explain it for me too.

Same mate and yesterday was a Monday 

I think of myself as a cute drunk though. Like I'm pretty sure people see me plastered on a random mid week evening and say wow I wish I was like him 

35 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

If we get in the faces of the mhanks like we did in December I think we will win but got to set the tone early that we mean business.

Win the first thundering tackle and go for these bastards. Sit off and we'll get pumped.

Flanagan to be booked within 3 minutes.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Same mate and yesterday was a Monday 

I think of myself as a cute drunk though. Like I'm pretty sure people see me plastered on a random mid week evening and say wow I wish I was like him 

😂 I'm absolutely certain people prefer me after a few jars. I'm far less like my normal crabbit self that way lol

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Madden will give them a big decision, always does to prove he's not one of us.

I don't think hes the worst at managing the flow of games, doesn't make himself centre of attention like others do. Often his decision making with big decisions is poor. 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye we did but you then need to factor in that UFA was around 58 hours before it and we played there with 10 and then 9 men. 

We showed these tramps st ibrox what we we're all about. But we've not been scudded yet this season score wise and I don't see how that starts on Sunday tbh 

Even Gerrard came out after it and said we showed them too respect and sat off them too much. 

Archived