***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Can't help but feel Arfields 'broony' is going to come back to haunt him.

Would take a draw right now. 

Brown will do someone in the first 5. Much of what they'll get away with in the game, and Brown's thuggery, will be determined by the decision Madden makes at that time.

Was thinking after the way we pressed them all over the place last time they might go more direct, but they don’t have the players for that kind of setup, that cunt Edwards is hardly a target man, so it will be the usual wee one-twos and backheels they’ve been doing since the 60s.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Halliday will start. If there's one guy that will play through pain and give 100% it's oor Andy. 

HWFG FTP 

That's all I ask none of our players leave anything on the pitch and give 100 percent. Get into them and get about them and a win obviously.

Don't ask me why after the way we have been playing lately. but I am confident that we are going to beat these ira loving pedo bastards. Take the game to the cunts like we did at ibrox they can't handle teams that press them all over the pitch. C'mon the gers let's do this.

We will beat them. We play better against teams that try and play football and not just sit back and flood the midfield. They will want to put on a show to help Lennon get the job. So let’s hope it back fires and we do them 

10 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I want shattered limbs, i want tarriers broken in half, i want wee jay drop kicked and i want rod stewart snapped from behind

There better be tarrier blood on that park on sunday at the final whistle, no quarter given, no backing down, no surrender 

Priests and nuns getting the shite battered out them in exuberance after our 0-2 away win,and A+E departments stretched to the limits with injured papes would be a nice quiet Sunday afternoon party time. :hit:

4 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Can't help but feel Arfields 'broony' is going to come back to haunt him.

Would take a draw right now. 

Was just coming on to post something similar. And of course it will be blown up 10x more and in all the papers etc. Even more so than when he done it to Diouf. 

Archived