***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

1 hour ago, Boyd9her said:

Any word on Jack or Arfield? 

Both will surely play, this is the last game of the season for us if we don't win so if they aggravate any injury they can have all the time they want to recuperate

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Amato said:

I see Morelos started for Colombia v South Korea yesterday and got the first half. Missed an absolute sitter. Here's hoping he's got that out his system for Sunday!

He 100% didn’t miss a sitter stop reading the tabloids!

2 hours ago, Amato said:

I see Morelos started for Colombia v South Korea yesterday and got the first half. Missed an absolute sitter. Here's hoping he's got that out his system for Sunday!

It wasnt a sitter. He made a great run to the front post and just about got there.

3 hours ago, Amato said:

Swear some cunts will believe absolutely anything the record and any of the other rags in Scotland print. 

Mental in this day and age. 

10 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Some bead rattler shared it on my newsfeed and I thought ‘where’s the sitter?’ After I watched it.

Good run into the back post and wasn’t quick enough to get to the ball, cunts are obsessed.

11 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I didn't read any tabloid. I wondered how he'd got on, Googled it and found a clip of the the miss. I'm a big Morelos fan but he missed a sitter.

52 minutes ago, Smile said:

As long as we give everything and don't hold back I will be happy.

I want shattered limbs, i want tarriers broken in half, i want wee jay drop kicked and i want rod stewart snapped from behind

There better be tarrier blood on that park on sunday at the final whistle, no quarter given, no backing down, no surrender 

Archived