Morelos MUST stay

KeyserSoze

hate post OF threads when we lose --- place is hoaching with the bastards 

Would love to have Morelos for another year but do not see it happening. --- should he stay get a psychologist on board - worked for Suarez -- he only sinks his teeth into steaks now 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

To quote Andy Walker, "he loves it doesn't he?" 

Is this the main commentator of the game? I remember in second half brown go very high in tackle with studs and get yellow card and this commentator just laugh and say he has been doing this for a long time and wont care for the yellow card ha ha ha. But with Rangers players he cry about incidents for minutes. Terrible commentators. 

If Brown does something off the ball it's cute, streetwise, winding his opponent up, playing the game, it's daft Broony just being Broony. It's pathetic.

If Morelos does something off the ball he's a mentalist, a nutjob, an idiot etc! And if he gets away with anything during the game (ie ref misses it) the media aftermath or compliance officer certainly won't miss. 

If Morelos reacts to being wound up, he's also the only one at fault. So he can't be cute and he can't react.

That said I can't defend Morelos today but he doesn't just go around attacking people. Most of his actions are reactionary after being provoked and attacked. The Broadfoot one in particular was shocking. 

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m trying to say that with proper help he could come good. Surely we have a duty to at least try?

I seriously doubt he can be helped...today was his 1st real involvement in the game and he can't help himself....I honestly can't defend him anymore....we are Rangers and should not be dropping the ethics or standards of our club...even with Gazza their comes a time where the clubs reputation is paramount more than 2 a player 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Yes I saw bud in his 2nd spell at Ibrox and he was no choir boy but the reality is that we can't carry a liability in our current climate 

he was a pacifist by then --- 30 goals a season liability --- where can we get another two or three 

Suspect he'll be gone by next season but should that not happen to get him help from a psychologist 

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Delete any picture or post celebrating Morelos stamping on Ralston and kicking Brown in the balls. Both worse than what Brown done the day. 

Calling him leaving a foot on Ralston stamping is ridiculous mate. 

If it was a stamp the cunt wouldn't have been back on his feet straight after. 

56 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Sorry m8, I respect you as a poster....for me you can't continually show disregard for your team mates, manager,fans but overall the fucking CLUB...we are an institution and regardless of our struggles he is not fit to wear the jersey....a lot of Rangers greats will be turning in their graves today 

Do you put Halliday and Kent into that bracket, you will be wanting them gone as well. 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

he was a pacifist by then --- 30 goals a season liability --- where can we get another two or three 

Suspect he'll be gone by next season but should that not happen to get him help from a psychologist 

Unfortunately his goals don't outweigh his indiscretions, he will honestly never learn so he can't be trusted...remember Daniel Cousin.....his needless sending off against Fiorentina severely hampered our chances of winning that night...the club is and always be bigger than any player

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you put Halliday and Kent into that bracket, you will be wanting them gone as well. 

Aye...coz they have constantly got booked and sent off all season...time seems to be a great healer in here tonight....if he never wears our shirt AGAIN then I wouldn't give 2 fucks