Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

1 hour ago, Sket said:

'Robert68'

At least there's one fenian that knows what minute Billy McNeills ghost scored last week.

So I`m a fenian now lol..If only you knew...you my boy are a retard with nothing but a keyboard and a screen to frig off to

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Why bring catholics into it?

If youve missed my point ( which was to do with Irony) then you would not persist in asking me a ridiculous question.

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

49k of us will be singing Rule Britannia at the match next week

Im obviously unknowingly taking acid as you are saying stuff that has jack shit to do with what lm posting.. I`m going to cut you loose Jeff and tell you that you will hear me above everyone next week singing RB

God bless you though

3 minutes ago, Robert68 said:

Im obviously unknowingly taking acid as you are saying stuff that has jack shit to do with what lm posting.. I`m going to cut you loose Jeff and tell you that you will hear me above everyone next week singing RB

God bless you though

Freak

8 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Honestly ? We are now shaming people for having the audacity to have a belief ? I hate the SNP more than anyone but I must say this is the most shameful thread I've encountered in the bears den in a while. 

Mate that's gay man lol 

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why is this shite even in the BD in the first place?

Probably because there's a guy who thinks he's representing Rangers at an independence march .

We are a fucking unionist club, it’s our past, present and future.  Anyone that goes against this and votes for independence is no Rangers fan in my book and I couldn’t really give a fuck what anyone else has to say about that. 

1 hour ago, Robert68 said:

Actually we do back the armed forces but I`ll take that as too much drink on your part

You really need to live in the real world Ritchie lad, most of our fans come to watch the football, not to reinforce their political/religious beliefs. 

I suggest you read my post again.

And don’t call me lad, I’m anything but a lad.

3 hours ago, Biggarbear said:

Who gives a fuck. It's a democracy. 

It was an independence march. If that's what he believes in then thats his choice. Fuck all to do with anyone else 

he's attending a football match and should have left his politics at home regardless of which side of the debate he is on.  Bring your politics to football and you are setting yourself up to be targeted by those with different viewpoints. Ether an attention seeker or just stupid. 

38 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We are a fucking unionist club, it’s our past, present and future.  Anyone that goes against this and votes for independence is no Rangers fan in my book and I couldn’t really give a fuck what anyone else has to say about that. 

:lol: no matter how much you bump your gums you don’t dictate who or what a Rangers fan is! Thanks fuck! 

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: no matter how much you bump your gums you don’t dictate who or what a Rangers fan is! Thanks fuck! 

Don’t reply to me, I’m not interested in anything you have to say. 

50 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We are a fucking unionist club, it’s our past, present and future.  Anyone that goes against this and votes for independence is no Rangers fan in my book and I couldn’t really give a fuck what anyone else has to say about 

So you define a Rangers fan by their political views? Never mind if they bleed blue or have pumped thouasands of their own cash into the club they love, the fact they have a different political view from you means they are no Rangers fan? 

Thank fuck im not in your book.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So you define a Rangers fan by their political views? Never mind if they bleed blue or have pumped thouasands of their own cash into the club they love, the fact they have a different political view from you means they are no Rangers fan? 

Thank fuck im not in your book.

Hes a fucking tramp :lol:

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Your "book" means fuck all.

Archived