***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Good man, I’ll probably be clucking by then as I got mine the night but absolutely 100% I’ll not see my bed and run out at around ten the morra before I get to the pub off my banger ha ha 

That's usually the kind of shit I get up to aswel 😂 behaving myself tonight though man.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Looks a great bet for tomorrow 

Screenshot_20190511-224536_Sky Bet.jpg

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20190511-225652_bet365.thumb.jpg.d701b7df4664109f4590f436f2abbd61.jpg

The only thing fucking these two bets is the likelihood of one of their players getting booked. Who is the ref tomorrow anyway out of interest?

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Clancy , brown been booked in the other 3 this season 

Really? FFS never actually noticed. I always feel they get away with murder while our players can do no right in the referee's eyes.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Really? I always feel they get away with murder while our players can do no right in the referee's eyes.

Yeah mate I was surprised to read on the stats bit on sky he has 13 yellows this season because he does get away with loads 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah mate I was surprised to read on the stats bit on sky he has 13 yellows this season because he does get away with loads 

Missed half the season as well. I believe the stats but doesn't seem to tie in with what's happened this season.

I'd be willing to bet that every yellow (except the two which made red) have been completely meaningless on purpose. I've seen numerous occasions this season when he's been kept on the park when he should really have been off.

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Prop is 50 percent at best. Fuck knows what the rest is. You are shite at being a drug addict. 

I'd rather spend the money on my wain. 4 years old and singing follow dollow with her da. Worth a kilo of that shite and more.

Each to their own. Anyhow, 2-1 to the mighty Bears.

My work mate got busted with a bit of prop last year and it returned a reading of 91% 

Also, a lot of people are washing it back with ammonia now and rocking it in to crack. I've done this and the ammonia burns all the mix away so if it's shite you lose most of the gear. The purer it is the more you get left with in crack form. I've got prop off a few boys that gives you a 100% return when washin it back. 

So yer talking pish 

Archived