***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Didn't know tnat, assumed he must have been doing brilliant for them 😂

Think he played some games at the start of the season then was benched for whatever reason until he came to us.

13 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Surely if this is true we can just recall McCrorie (the one that's a proper keeper)? Morton's season is over and I'd much rather have him in goal than Firth.

If Dallas played for the Reserves on Monday then surely McCrorie can play for us tomorrow? His loan finished on 5 May.

I'd rather have him in goal too - he will have played much more recent football than Firth has.

I get the fear whenever Fods is in goals for us against the scum. No way will he keep a clean sheet. Saying that, I can see Ardfield and Defoe linking up well and bagging a goal each if they both start the match. If we keep our discipline we will get a result. 

So in a derby that is difficult to predict... 2-1. A warm up for getting our title back next season. Get it done lads!!!!!

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If Dallas played for the Reserves on Monday then surely McCrorie can play for us tomorrow? His loan finished on 5 May.

I'd rather have him in goal too - he will have played much more recent football than Firth has.

They can play for the reserves all season I'm sure mate. Dallas was the top scorer in the league.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Saturday shift done. 

Cargo for the bus sorted. 

Said to my wee brother this is the most confident I've felt going into a game against them since the LC Final back in 2011.

Hope you are right mate. Would give us bragging rights over the summer and sow seeds of doubt into their wee brains 

22 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Hope you are right mate. Would give us bragging rights over the summer and sow seeds of doubt into their wee brains 

Hope we scud them and then weirdly enough I hope it's not a demolition job as if that happens Lennon probably won't get the job permanently. 

Still think Clarke has got it imo. 

50 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Seen Fod is injured as well. Fuck. 

Is he injured or did he just shit it again? But seriously my mate just messaged me asking if I knew who was playing in goals tomorro as foderingham is crocked

Archived