***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

46, make it harder next time.

I remember your older avatar mate. Think yer man will get a last run out at Ibrox? Hopefully the game is going well and he can get a final goodbye. Better still obviously he is here for when we win 55 but can't really see that.

5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

75 ya mad man, 46 goes to easterhouse :lol::lol:

A was taking the piss mate :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I remember your older avatar mate. Think yer man will get a last run out at Ibrox? Hopefully the game is going well and he can get a final goodbye. Better still obviously he is here for when we win 55 but can't really see that.

Na mate. Aberdeen was his last imo, sadly.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

On the subject of drugs and Rangers ma good pal just got caught ordering 40k of eccies aff the dark web n he had them addressed to 'Jason Cummings' :lol: cunts looking at a 3 or 4 stretch no doubt, daft cunt 

Poor Cumdog. Yer mate should own up.

Genuinely it's all fucked. My mate is inside the noo for growing fucking plants in his loft. A fucking council sized loft in Hamilton. We're no exactly talking Escobar of the cannabis world here.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Poor Cumdog. Yer mate should own up.

Genuinely it's all fucked. My mate is inside the noo for growing fucking plants in his loft. A fucking council sized loft in Hamilton. We're no exactly talking Escobar of the cannabis world here.

A know mate, 40 grands worth of eccies is steep right enough lol for a low leveller, ma cousin got caught with 90k of gear n got 5 year up his are so I'm assuming it'll be about 3. Got 4 pals in doing Ls, 1 that a doubt will get back oot he's no right in the heed lol fuck that man ye need to be smarter than that in life fuck getting yer freedom whipped aff ye 

My old boy is generally a placid, nice-natured, old man...but after 10 mins of an Old Firm game, he has to step outside to walk the dog, as he's cursing like a trooper.

I've honestly heard words come out of that man's mouth that I've never heard before. :lol:

34 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Honestly mate, think you're better no behaving! Trying to get a decent sleep just doesn't happen! 

Ooft, these are nervy enough without added hangover anxiety an high blood pressure from havin a mad juan on the tonic n beers😂

Gonna have a couple after ma breakfast pre-matcch though👌

16 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Same. Seen every hour on the clock.

Think part of it for me is just shiting myself that I sleep-in or somethin!

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

This is first game against them I haven’t fucked it and ended up on it night before. Still had a shite sleep every hour am looking at the clock.buzzing  now.

Get a good cooked breakfast and a strong coffee or two down you.

Archived