Hamilton Accies Kitman Is A Fenian Cunt

image.thumb.png.50cb6cd1e396c5b5531e91d16d8fd5db.png

SPL club Hamilton Accies have launched a probe after an image supporting the IRA appeared on their kitman’s social media account.

Kevin McGroarty has only been the first-team kitman for a month. Now he faces being sacked if the club concludes he was behind the Instagram post.

The photo showed drinks apparently in a pub with the words: “Venoms at the Dubliner, well done the RA.”

“RA” is a shortened term for the IRA.

The image appeared on McGroarty’s account on Monday. It was seen by horrified fans of the club, who contacted the Daily Record.

One said: “This has gone on social media and Hamilton Accies fan forums

“We are disgusted that the club have employed someone like this, supporting the IRA and we have contacted the club to take action.”

McGroarty, 26, is on holiday.

The issue was discussed by the Accies’ board of directors yesterday morning

They unanimously agreed to launch an investigation.

One lifelong fan of the club said: “It doesn’t matter if he’s on holiday and got a bit drunk. The fans of the club and the management of this club will not tolerate this type of bigoted, hate-filled behaviour.

“It has no place here. As a club, we’re the opposite of that.

“He can take his baggage elsewhere because this will not stand at this club.”

Accies chief executive Colin McDowall said: “The club’s policy is that any kind of hate crime or bigotry will not be tolerated.

“Every employee here has an obligation to conduct themselves in a proper fashion.”

We contacted McGroarty, who said: “I’ve not got time just now. Can I get back to you?”

I'm glad Accies stayed up . Our record against them is outstanding over last 80 odd years.  

However they are another club that was once was full of bears in their support . Now full of taigs working in the building backed by the South Lanarkshire Council . Yeah you guessed it . Full of fucking taigs

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm glad Accies stayed up . Our record against them is outstanding over last 80 odd years.  

However they are another club that was once was full of bears in their support . Now full of taigs working in the building backed by the South Lanarkshire Council . Yeah you guessed it . Full of fucking taigs

I know a rite few that hate the bheasts.

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No club in Scotland has a support full of bears, apart from Rangers.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

U talk some amount of pish ,know loads of loyalist that support accies and lean towards us

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No club in Scotland has a support full of bears, apart from Rangers.

Of course not mate . You will find many clubs full of vermin scum though and Accies are getting like that

And I know for a fact . In by gone days . They were a very friendly club for Rangers

16 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

U talk some amount of pish ,know loads of loyalist that support accies and lean towards us

What is with your hostility this weather ? seen you having ago at CB the day

And knowing him . I can only believe you were talking some amount of pish to upset him :p:

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

What is with your hostility this weather ? seen you having ago at CB the day

And knowing him . I can only believe you were talking some amount of pish to upset him :p:

I’ve stayed like 1 min away from stadium for 35 years so I was just pointing out albeit an angry way 😂,he wanted bears faces smashed so I called him out no big deal bud 👍

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

I’ve stayed like 1 min away from stadium for 35 years so I was just pointing out albeit an angry way 😂,he wanted bears faces smashed so I called him out no big deal bud 👍

It's cool mate but don't be getting like me . grumpy old cunt :whistle:

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What exactly do you mean when you say "bear"?

Is that just another word for loyalist to you?