***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lloyd said:

He’s been in positions to cross it all game but he refuses to because he waits too long then has to pass the ball backwards. Are you that much of a mong you can’t see it’s slowing our game down? He’s been utter dung for nearly a year now and you’re still trying to say he’s good enough. 

you seriously wanting him to just lump crosses in to Defoe?

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s our first real game of the season and not the best conditions but we all knew this would be tricky

We still have no idea how to break down a stubborn defence 

I never thought it would be tricky , I expected us to gub them right from the start. This is a fuckin pub team we are playing here , looks like more of the same shite we witnessed to many times last year. Expect changes and at least 3 goals second half........

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's just the rules.

Quite often if a original challenge was a soft yellow, the ref would give the offender the benefit of the doubt on the next challenge.

That challenge was so cynical that the next challenge, even if it is fairly tame by yellow standards should be enough to see him gone.

They should definitely be down to 10 men but that being said not one of our players has performed. Lacklustre would be a compliment fully expect the teamto get the hairdryer treatment and wouldn't be surprised to see a change. 

Forgot how much watching can get on my tits :lol:

5 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Paid for premier sport on sky box no even fucking activated yet push patter

Probably not a bad thing 😂

You’re not missing much apart from the unique way the commentator is saying  Tavernier

Not great but I think you'll see St Joseph's tire in the second half - the more defensive midfield was probably there for that reason.  Basically take no chances in the first 45 and let them use up a fair bit of energy. Then maybe throw on the Buffalo or Stewart to add in a goalscoring threat.

Certainly expect to see a more attacking set up in the second half just to get the away goal and make the return leg a bit more open. 

Just now, Lloyd said:

He’s been in positions to cross it all game but he refuses to because he waits too long then has to pass the ball backwards. Are you that much of a mong you can’t see it’s slowing our game down? He’s been utter dung for nearly a year now and you’re still trying to say he’s good enough. 

So now you’re ignoring the comparison to Tav and his performance? 

He hasn’t refused to cross the ball every time ffs!!

Also you say that him coming back slows the team down, have you ever thought for a second he looks up and sees that there is nobody to cross too?

Na it’s just that he’s push cause wee Lloyd said. Way and chuck shite at the moon.

2 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

you seriously wanting him to just lump crosses in to Defoe?

Can he no hit a low ball into the box? It’s better than passing it around the box then back to the CBs

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So now you’re ignoring the comparison to Tav and his performance? 

He hasn’t refused to cross the ball every time ffs!!

Also you say that him coming back slows the team down, have you ever thought for a second he looks up and sees that there is nobody to cross too?

Na it’s just that he’s push cause wee Lloyd said. Way and chuck shite at the moon.

You tell him boss.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I never thought it would be tricky , I expected us to gub them right from the start. This is a fuckin pub team we are playing here , looks like more of the same shite we witnessed to many times last year. Expect changes and at least 3 goals second half........

Commentary guy said most have been through the Spanish league.....auld hands right enough but not amateurs

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

They should definitely be down to 10 men but that being said not one of our players has performed. Lacklustre would be a compliment fully expect the teamto get the hairdryer treatment and wouldn't be surprised to see a change. 

Forgot how much watching can get on my tits :lol:

😆

Archived