*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Brilliant for 35 minutes but fuck sake we desperately need a dependable left back now. 

We never seem to put these junkie bastards out their now misery when we’re so far on top.

Beaton will be choking to send Katic off too. Need a now goal early doors second half Rangers.

Said that since the end of last season we need a left back. And really surprised Gerrard did not make the left back position a priority during the summer window.

9 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Can't remember off the top of my head, about £7 p/m or so, can get far cheaper ones but I pay for some extra features. 

Why not spend money on iptv, and then go buy say 15 quid a month worth of Rangers lotto tickets etc, you pay more for vpn than cost for iptv

When gerrard kept praising flanagan after Thursday saying he was MoTM I was surprised I thought he was the worst player on the park. Not bad but we were definitely weak on the left and they kept trying to attack us there. 
Now today hes always letting people in behind him and run off him. Let his man run across him for the goal. Hes a good backup for RB but hes never the answer to LB. When he has it on the left everyone knows he has to cut back and bass it with his right. And when wingers run at him he has to try tackle with the wrong foot. 

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody else think we have to applaud a bit of quality for their goal and not necessarily hammer the defence. It’s a brilliant ball and just as good a run from the striker. Not wrong to applaud a bit of quality where it’s due, especially in the SPL. 

One of the best passes you'll see this season tbh

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why not spend money on iptv, and then go buy say 15 quid a month worth of Rangers lotto tickets etc, you pay more for vpn than cost for iptv

Can't get all the back catalogue of games and features on iptv.  Canny beat watching some old games from 80s/90s with the tunes on in the background on a fri/sat night.  :lol:

Archived