Our Board

Ben10

1 hour ago, TMB said:

This board appointed Mark Allen and Steven Gerrard.  The board have backed them and we now have the strongest Rangers team since Walter Smith left the club.  We’re in with a genuine chance of winning the title this season and stopping the 9.

You want to choose this moment to protest the board and turn focus away from on the pitch where we are strongest?  No thanks.

Hopefully we reach the Europa group stages by beating Legia on Thursday.  Then go top of the SPFL by beating celtic at Ibrox on 1st/September.

Well said there sir, well said 

2 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

UEFA has ruled that a group of Rangers supporters were guilty of racist behaviour – which includes sectarian singing – during the match against St Joseph’s at Ibrox on July 18.

Our supporters have been asked repeatedly by the Club to refrain from indulging in this, and other forms of unacceptable behaviour. Sadly, the warnings have fallen on deaf ears and the actions of this minority will cause the Club and the majority of good and decent Rangers supporters to pay a heavy penalty.

What secterian singing would that be ? As TBB is offensive by law not secterian,  I never heard any secterian singing and I was at the bloody game. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Our money he got to buy players.  50,000 fans week in week out, we sell all our tickets every allocation we get ,   Maybe that's the reason ? 

My question was directed to Blue Avenger as to who brought Gerrard onboard.

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No but FARE have a prefrence of celtic over Rangers and have had a agenda against us for years now.  So why are celtic fans not hit with the same ban for using the word fenian as it can also be an insult to a Protestant?

No they don't like hard facts and they say fenian is anti catholic ?  I would like to know when since as I have known a few Protestant fenian bastards over the years, so how does that one work ?  It's  okay to call a Protestant a fenian bastard now  but no longetpr a catholic? 

I am just going by history as there where many a Protestant in the brotherhood.    So to me it's a bit double standard here if you take the word as it was intended when it was first mentioned in the English lauguage and not what our enemy's now say the means.  

Yes we hate the brotherhood and all it stood for and yes we hate the fucking IRA a terriorists group and so we fucking well should.  

But to say we are racist? Behave yourself we are far from a racist club like the bheasts from the east who have previous on that score also. 

To be honest mate as far as I’m aware this latest sanction is fuck all to do with FARE, from what I can gather it’s come straight from the UEFA delegate at the game. I could be wrong but that’s my understanding. 

4 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

UEFA has ruled that a group of Rangers supporters were guilty of racist behaviour – which includes sectarian singing – during the match against St Joseph’s at Ibrox on July 18.

Our supporters have been asked repeatedly by the Club to refrain from indulging in this, and other forms of unacceptable behaviour. Sadly, the warnings have fallen on deaf ears and the actions of this minority will cause the Club and the majority of good and decent Rangers supporters to pay a heavy penalty.

That's UEFAs wording of the "charge" not the clubs and it's been widely misinterpreted tbh.

It's sectarian chanting we've been found guilty of, not racism. 

- Racist behaviour (sectarian chants) - Art. 14 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

To be honest mate as far as I’m aware this latest sanction is fuck all to do with FARE, from what I can gather it’s come straight from the UEFA delegate at the game. I could be wrong but that’s my understanding. 

But those cunts at FARE have been bumming their gums for years about us , yet the other lot can  use this word.    So why can they use it amd not us when it could mean either a Protestant or catholic who wished to other destroy the UK goverment and United Ireland.   

They can sing about fenian army's.  Ffs , we just sing about slaying those fucking terriorists armys  

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Blue Avenger says neither King or Allan brought Gerrard in so think I'll wait for him to get back with his answer.

King is a big Liverpool fan, more than he is a bear, and was down for Liverpool champions league games at Anfeild when it all came about and they discussed it further and Gerrard went away and thought about it, got certain after getting assurances and said yes .

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

That's UEFAs wording of the "charge" not the clubs and it's been widely misinterpreted tbh.

- Racist behaviour (sectarian chants) - Art. 14 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations.

Why did the club not just say sectarian singing instead of racist behaviour?

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I'm aware of the charge, mate. 

"It's been widely misinterpreted"

That was my point and the board's statement certainly made no attempt to clarify it.

Just now, Copland bear said:

But those cunts at FARE have been bumming their gums for years about us , yet the other lot can  use this word.    So why can they use it amd not us when it could mean either a Protestant or catholic who wished to other destroy the UK goverment and United Ireland.   

They can sing about fenian army's.  Ffs , we just sing about slaying those fucking terriorists armys  

I get that mate but FARE aren’t actually at the bottom of this. We’ve been sanctioned for singing songs we are not allowed to sing by a UEFA delegate who given he’s Norwegian apparently couldn’t give a fuck who wins in a Rangers v celtic debate. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

King is a big Liverpool fan, more than he is a bear, and was down for Liverpool champions league games at Anfeild when it all came about and they discussed it further and Gerrard went away and thought about it, got certain assurances and said yes .

Thanks for your input but I'll still wait for Blue Avenger to answer

1 minute ago, LV said:

My question was directed to Blue Avenger as to who brought Gerrard onboard.

ONLY Dave sanctions key appointments, not Allan. Allan and other key snr management may recommend key appointments, but that is where it ends. 

The circumstances of how the appointment came about is not as per the rhetoric for very personal  and confidential reasons, as I alluded to at the time, not that it matters much, as the end result is the same, but it WAS and always will be Dave who sanctions every team manager post.

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I get that mate but FARE aren’t actually at the bottom of this. We’ve been sanctioned for singing songs we are not allowed to sing by a UEFA delegate who given he’s Norwegian apparently couldn’t give a fuck who wins in a Rangers v celtic debate. 

But why ?  Where is this mystery letter than claimed we could never sing this song that UEFA sent us years ago? And why was this the case about this song ? Because our haters complained about it and Murray and co did fuck all on our behalf. 

I will stick with the law and the law says it's offensive and if you ever get charge with singing TBB and it's for secterian singing then tell your lawyer it's an offensive song as it's a big difference to what the law states and the media print.

Again the club should correct this or ban these papers from advertising their rags at Ibrox.  

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

FARE reported BF1 for 2 songs.  The Kilmarnock CE is training to be a UEFA observer and tipped off the official Uefa observer about TBB who reported it.  They got us two ways.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why did the club not just say sectarian singing instead of racist behaviour?

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

I'm aware of the charge, mate. 

"It's been widely misinterpreted"

That was my point and the board's statement certainly made no attempt to clarify it.

They were saying what we've been charged with - the "racist behaviour" part is how UEFA have worded the charge and the club released a statement on the charge. They can't deny the charge or argue against part of it once we've been found guilty, unless we were appealing.

It's UEFA who have put sectarian chants alongside racist behaviour, not the board.

Levski Sofia were also charged with racist behaviour and that was due to a banner.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

ONLY Dave sanctions key appointments, not Allan. Allan and other key snr management may recommend key appointments, but that is where it ends. 

The circumstances of how the appointment came about is not as per the rhetoric for very personal  and confidential reasons, as I alluded to at the time, not that it matters much, as the end result is the same, but it WAS and always will be Dave who sanctions every team manager post.

Not asking who sanctioned the signing of the Manager but who brought him in .As you have said in your answer your not for telling for personal reasons that's fine