2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I answered that before with the throwing of bottles at the Cluj players. 

So, not a charge under article 14 then which mandates section closure for a first offence? So it's not a double standard since you're comparing two totally different things.

UEFA now no longer seem to publish notification of charges, instead waiting to publish it once there's an outcome. As UEFA's disciplinary committe have yet to meet since then, I've no idea whether it's been raised with them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I know ffs. 

But these cunts aren’t to be trusted 

I’ll no be singing absolutely Fuck all the morra night. I hope everyone can keep the heid for 90 mins then start belting out the songs on the car or bus home 

You are wrong mate. Sing loud and proud. just get with today's society and do so appropriately. I only wish I was there to join you.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So, not a charge under article 14 then which mandates section closure for a first offence? So it's not a double standard since you're comparing two totally different things.

UEFA now no longer seem to publish notification of charges, instead waiting to publish it once there's an outcome. As UEFA's disciplinary committe have yet to meet since then, I've no idea whether it's been raised with them.

Off course not but certainly a clear charge under other articles but the Cluj bottle incident was over a week before the Legia came and yet we are charged and they haven’t been so someone in uefa is sitting around a table 

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No I'm not particularly. But there's no vendetta to hurt us. We knew they were watching us. We knew they would jump on it. We even had folk posting on forums and social media telling other fans they'd be at our games and to watch our step. But we still somehow managed to fall into the trap they set for us. Twice. There's definitely some questions to be answered by them, but they're not the reason we're now seriously looking at Ibrox being closed.

It shouldn’t be up to fans to inform other fans via a fans forum whether an organisation who has a history of reporting us is attending the match, the club has to act as a first line of defence in both the interests of the fans and the club itself.

Given we spend a lot of time on here we may sometimes forget that for a lot of people, most fans in fact and probably even most fans at games members of my family included news they receive mainly comes through official club channels, word of mouth or Sky Sports News etc. Beyond that they don’t have other ways of receiving news and wouldn’t know about things like FARE delegates attending or maybe even what FARE is. You’d be very lucky if people like the posters in this forum who are in the know about most of the stuff going on at the club amount to 30/40% of the match day attendance.

If the club knows in advance FARE will be there would it be so bad if they just informed fans that they are in attendance and fans should be wary in light of previous issues we’ve had with this organisation either through a statement on the website, a standard letter in with your ticket or a tannoy message before the match.

The board as usual have been reactive rather than proactive and they’re content to apportion all blame to the fans now that the club is facing some penalties and they might look bad. 

The songs we’re getting fucked for were sang at every EL game last year as far as I can remember with not a word from the club, UEFA or media about it so when they were getting sung against St Joseph’s there wasn’t even any notion that we’d be shooting ourselves in the foot. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Off course not but certainly a clear charge under other articles but the Cluj bottle incident was over a week before the Legia came and yet we are charged and they haven’t been so someone in uefa is sitting around a table 

UEFA haven't published anything re: our charge v Legia. They only do it once there's an outcome. It's only thanks to the club's statement that we know there's a second charge.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

If anyone thinks verbal abuse is worst than physical abuse then you’re head is severely fkd up and these are the sort of cunts working for and with uefa 

I don't think anyone has said that BR but you are 100% right.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

It shouldn’t be up to fans to inform other fans via a fans forum whether an organisation who has a history of reporting us is attending the match, the club has to act as a first line of defence in both the interests of the fans and the club itself.

Given we spend a lot of time on here we may sometimes forget that for a lot of people, most fans in fact and probably even most fans at games members of my family included news they receive mainly comes through official club channels, word of mouth or Sky Sports News etc. Beyond that they don’t have other ways of receiving news and wouldn’t know about things like FARE delegates attending or maybe even what FARE is. You’d be very lucky if people like the posters in this forum who are in the know about most of the stuff going on at the club amount to 30/40% of the match day attendance.

If the club knows in advance FARE will be there would it be so bad if they just informed fans that they are in attendance and fans should be wary in light of previous issues we’ve had with this organisation either through a statement on the website, a standard letter in with your ticket or a tannoy message before the match.

The board as usual have been reactive rather than proactive and they’re content to apportion all blame to the fans now that the club is facing some penalties and they might look bad. 

The songs were getting fucked for were sang at every EL game last year as far as I can remember with not a word from the club, UEFA or media about it so when they were getting sung against St Joseph’s there wasn’t even any notion that we’d be shooting ourselves in the foot. 

The board thought their shitty campaign was the magic bullet but the fat jap certainly has friends who knocked that right out the park. The club could have been announced repeatedly that FARE where there on the tannoy system but no and once again they’ve badly misjudged another situation amongst a whole load of other cluster fucks. 

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No I'm not particularly. But there's no vendetta to hurt us. We knew they were watching us. We knew they would jump on it. We even had folk posting on forums and social media telling other fans they'd be at our games and to watch our step. But we still somehow managed to fall into the trap they set for us. Twice. There's definitely some questions to be answered by them, but they're not the reason we're now seriously looking at Ibrox being closed.

You're lost mate.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

This could maybe be the master plan from lieswell. 

If we are ineligible to play in Europe, if we win the league we can't play in the CL so the tarriers take the spot whether they win the league or come 2nd. 

After all that fat jap lying bastard has previous for fucking us over behind the scenes. 

Remember 2012.there WERE NO RULES OR MECHANISM TO REMOVE US FORM THE SPL for insolvency.

Would they take our spot though if that was the case? 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

UEFA haven't published anything re: our charge v Legia. They only do it once there's an outcome. It's only thanks to the club's statement that we know there's a second charge.

And yet you feel the need to vilify us before knowing the facts? And before you say you haven't, you certainly never come to our defence either.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

cmon your work in media so are your telling me there’s more we secrets currently being buried over at the piggery ?

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

The songs we’re getting fucked for were sang at every EL game last year as far as I can remember with not a word from the club, UEFA or media about it so when they were getting sung against St Joseph’s there wasn’t even any notion that we’d be shooting ourselves in the foot. 

It's not the club's duty to tell you not to do something that puts you at risk of arrest and puts the club at risk of punishment. It's stated in your ticket t&cs that you'll act in a manner which wouldn't see fare have issue to complain so even if you WANT to argue the club has a duty, they've done their bit and you buying a ticket and entering the ground is an implied acceptance of that.

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

There are plenty of songs that can be sung - even loyalist ones if that’s what you want - I just hope that people sing the right ones and get fully behind the team in full voice tomorrow and Sunday. 

I think tomorrow may be the nosiest in years. We proved loyalty in 2012.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

And yet you feel the need to vilify us before knowing the facts? And before you say you haven't, you certainly never come to our defence either.

So because I've not defended the fans' right to sing about fenians then I've vilified them? Kinda fucking weird logic is that?

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Best post of the thread

They have got 100x worse with the rise of social media.

Always been  the vicTims

and to think we all laughed at only an excuse when they had the nonce fc fan around the radio or tv listening for the big bad Rangers singing naughty words, the cunts have escalated their hatred so much since then and since they tried to bury us.

As a great man once said, jealousy is a terrible thing. 

Just now, The Dude said:

It's not the club's duty to tell you not to do something that puts you at risk of arrest and puts the club at risk of punishment. It's stated in your ticket t&cs that you'll act in a manner which wouldn't see fare have issue to complain so even if you WANT to argue the club has a duty, they've done their bit and you buying a ticket and entering the ground is an implied acceptance of that.

Legally it might not be their ‘duty’ and there might be some guff small print t&cs for your ticket.

However you can not argue that it would be common sense for the club to make more of the FARE situation in advance of them attending a match at not that great an effort using social media, liaising with RSC’s , tannoys before the match and any other easily available channel especially when you consider the effort they’ve had to put into this Everyone Anyone nonsense and now these charges.

Supporters are advising each other we need to box smart so why isn’t the club boxing smart?

You can not place blame solely at the feet of fans (especially just one section of fans) when the full stadium was singing the song and for the most part they were unaware of potential future repercussions. 

Archived