Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

About 10 times that on the way back know loads of folk going over for it. Reckon we will have about 2-300 there. 

Still tickets available... 

https://www.stubhub-ch.ch/young-boys-Rangers-fc-europa-league-2019-2020-tickets/ev1152966?cert_message=1&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrMHsBRCIARIsAFgSeI0cJIbr0wbC-NsfT-P17s1u6KpSJqbjuI8MmSDSF7iB8DW4rBAfBksaAq9BEALw_wcB#/

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Because it's helping fans do it cheaper. The difference in price between getting to Lisbon and Porto was massive by the time I got booked up.

It's a massive help and as proven throughout this season it's a popular option that's appreciated by a lot of our travelling support. 

We will be in Porto around 3 hours prior to the game kicking off and the buses will be bouncing 

Get it’s cheaper going to a close city but I’ll bet everyone on those buses wants to go earlier to get into the city we’re playing at even with feyenoord it’s a in and out.

13 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Get it’s cheaper going to a close city but I’ll bet everyone on those buses wants to go earlier to get into the city we’re playing at even with feyenoord it’s a in and out.

We all use the glassy as it suits us for our trip.

1000 have registered with them for feyenoord from. The dam and a few hundred from Lisbon so obviously they don't seem to care about not getting 12 hours in some shitehole?

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We all use the glassy as it suits us for our trip.

1000 have registered with them for feyenoord from. The dam and a few hundred from Lisbon so obviously they don't seem to care about not getting 12 hours in some shitehole?

Fair enough 

Maybe i I just get misty eyed thinking about the auld fitba specials and taking over a city centre especially in Europe.

Porto and Rotterdam are far from shiteholes btw.

18 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone got any cheap routes to Porto ? Not for me anything under £200 

Still do it cheap my way mate 

Glasgow to Dublin at 2155 on the 22nd 14 quid

Dublin to Lisbon at 0640 40 quid

Lisbon to Manchester 0655 138

43 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Anyone ITK heard anything about a new travel partner for the travel club day trips yet? Club said in an e-mail last week that they hoped to let supporters know by Tuesday if they’d managed to get another company to do them.

@eskbankloyal may know. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You on my flight home with air Portugal? On the Friday morning ? At 6.50 

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

How you getting back to Lisbon for that time? 

On 30/09/2019 at 18:43, One Jock Wallace said:

Is there still ways to get a ticket for this? Never bothered trying after the club saying that they wouldn't take any, but that link says theres some for sale, but no option to buy???

29 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is there still ways to get a ticket for this? Never bothered trying after the club saying that they wouldn't take any, but that link says theres some for sale, but no option to buy???

They had tickets available yesterday but are no longer doing online sales as they send the them out by mail. You could try the ticket office tomorrow & see if you can pick it up at the stadium if they have any left. If they ask for an address you could give your hotel. 

+41 31 344 88 88

1 hour ago, One Jock Wallace said:

They had tickets available yesterday but are no longer doing online sales as they send the them out by mail. You could try the ticket office tomorrow & see if you can pick it up at the stadium if they have any left. If they ask for an address you could give your hotel. 

+41 31 344 88 88

Nice one mate. Cheers 🙂👍

Archived