Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been e-mailed this by ticket office. They claim they’re looking for an alternative travel partner for day trips to Porto and Feyenoord...no idea how much truth there is in it (based on how much of a shambles the ticket office is), but sounds at least a little promising at this stage.

709458A8-40EA-4A9C-819E-8B84AA41E5AE.jpeg

Independent,  but Rangers apparently said that Thomas Cook were unable to give them names for those that booked the day trip,  so would have expected email to all. Especially since it also mentions Feyenoord trip.

5 minutes ago, nedged said:

Independent,  but Rangers apparently said that Thomas Cook were unable to give them names for those that booked the day trip,  so would have expected email to all. Especially since it also mentions Feyenoord trip.

Ok mate thanks 

13 hours ago, nedged said:

I thought the same thing mate, if it reassures you any me and all my family who are booked up for Porto indy didn’t receive emails either 

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

Why do the Glassy buses get there just before kick off and leave right after the game?

Its no as if we’re playing in fecking Livingston.

Because it's helping fans do it cheaper. The difference in price between getting to Lisbon and Porto was massive by the time I got booked up.

It's a massive help and as proven throughout this season it's a popular option that's appreciated by a lot of our travelling support. 

We will be in Porto around 3 hours prior to the game kicking off and the buses will be bouncing 

3 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Why do the Glassy buses get there just before kick off and leave right after the game?

Its no as if we’re playing in fecking Livingston.

A lot of folk fly home right after the games as well for Osijek and Porto coming up my flight is at 6 the Friday morning. Can in some instances work out about £100 cheaper. 

Archived