*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Very torn on this. On the one hand getting a good run together is good for the mentality and builds confidence etc. However the league is priority and fatigue and potential injuries concerns me.

Not sure how much rotation we should have but I'm leaning towards this 11.

McGregor, Tav  Edmundson, Helander, Barisic, King, Kamara, Aribo, Stewart, Defoe and Barker.

Did you notice I put 5 stars in the thread title this time 🙂

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would play both of them. 

Just to be clear. You would play two new signing Center halves who have never played together before and who only have a handful of games for us ...... against Feyenoord?

Oookay. 

Look. I get it. At least one of them should have played today but to put them both in on Thursday would be foolish. 

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think Jack will Come back in and Morelos will play.

The rest of players available to fill the front six positions hardly fills me with any confidence.

I think Jack if fit will start. & Morelos. As you say the other 4 forward slots are anybody's. Airfield has struggled for a few games now.. Aribo is not physical enough I.m.o. I think King could be a contender. 

8 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I think Jack if fit will start. & Morelos. As you say the other 4 forward slots are anybody's. Airfield has struggled for a few games now.. Aribo is not physical enough I.m.o. I think King could be a contender. 

Cracking shot to hit bar from Arfield but you wouldn’t have known he was playing apart from that.

Dreadful yet again.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cracking shot to hit bar from Arfield but you wouldn’t have known he was playing apart from that.

Dreadful yet again.

And the keeper made a great save on another shot and two other shots went narrowly wide. No one was great today but Afrield was NOT dreadful. 5.5 out of 10.

Archived