Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

Very torn on this. On the one hand getting a good run together is good for the mentality and builds confidence etc. However the league is priority and fatigue and potential injuries concerns me.

Not sure how much rotation we should have but I'm leaning towards this 11.

McGregor, Tav  Edmundson, Helander, Barisic, King, Kamara, Aribo, Stewart, Defoe and Barker.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Very torn on this. On the one hand getting a good run together is good for the mentality and builds confidence etc. However the league is priority and fatigue and potential injuries concerns me.

Not sure how much rotation we should have but I'm leaning towards this 11.

McGregor, Tav  Edmundson, Helander, Barisic, King, Kamara, Aribo, Stewart, Defoe and Barker.

Did you notice I put 5 stars in the thread title this time 🙂

Rangers_no1 likes this

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would play both of them. 

Just to be clear. You would play two new signing Center halves who have never played together before and who only have a handful of games for us ...... against Feyenoord?

Oookay. 

Look. I get it. At least one of them should have played today but to put them both in on Thursday would be foolish. 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was terrible again today. So overrated on here.

Nah.. would definitely have him in that midfield. We know what he can bring. One game, or two, do not warrant an exclusion for a very important European game, in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Nah.. would definitely have him in that midfield. We know what he can bring. One game, or two, do not warrant an exclusion for a very important European game, in my opinion.

Each to their own. Personally always found him inconsistent. In his prime was one great game then went missing next 3/4.

Think gerrards confidence might take a whit on Thursday, Iooked alot more ready for a fight last season, likes of candeias n his attitude of pressing and fighting inspired our team in eurooe at some points...

Cedrick likes this

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Each to their own. Personally always found him inconsistent. In his prime was one great game then went missing next 3/4.

Its that one game of quality that we need.. it might just be the next game.