*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

There's a poster on FF almost hyperventilating at the thought of Feyenoord fans coming here.

He keeps going on and on and on about them in 2002. When we played them previously i told the story about the cunt trying to throw me on the track at ibrox underground station before it went a bit wrong for the cunt when the older Rangers fans round about me seen what happened i woulda been 15 or so at the time.

Then when we left the underground station there was bottles coming from the left hand side of the station as the police held them back and they just kept launching bottles at us. 

They also tried to charge the govan during the game.

So aye it was pretty wild but ffs he's getting all upset and you can basically see the panic attack coming through his posts. Feyenoord are scum but we've heard what spartak (one of the most pathetic supports I've seen tbh) Vienna, legia etc were gonae do.

If feyenoord or Elgin wanted trouble round about govan I'm sure they'll get it. If they want to go and watch their team then it'll pass without issue.

FF is full of the biggest faggots ever. They were all bricking it when Spartak came over.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Govwalker or something is his name.

I know guys from my old bus along with my new one and another bus i used who were all over there in 2002 and they all tell how wild it was. But they're all going midweek and some have booked up again for the away tie.

The Dutch all have hooligan elements and iirc it's a team like Heracles or some shite who have the worst hooligan element over there. Might no be them but it's one of the smaller clubs 

It was ADO Den Hague who were the ones with a reputation for actual trouble when I was over there. They were the ones who actually went looking for a fight. The rest would act brave in a group and stick to throwing stuff and smashing the odd window. In general the Dutch are pussies compared to us and don't like confrontation. I doubt that they will try much in Glasgow but will act all brave on the return leg. 

Bunch of commie queer hawks with their hand in hand bollocks. 

Just now, Darth Bear said:

It was ADO Den Hague who were the ones with a reputation for actual trouble when I was over there. They were the ones who actually went looking for a fight. The rest would act brave in a group and stick to throwing stuff and smashing the odd window. In general the Dutch are pussies compared to us and don't like confrontation. I doubt that they will try much in Glasgow but will act all brave on the return leg. 

Bunch of commie queer hawks with their hand in hand bollocks. 

Aye a knew it was one of the lesser sides mate just wasn't sure what one 

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye a knew it was one of the lesser sides mate just wasn't sure what one 

Even Sparta Rotterdam are tougher than the Feyenoord gimps. They absolutely hate them sure most of their fans refused tickets to a cup final because it was at De Kuip :lol:

I remember sometime in the 2000's they smashed all the windows in the shops from the stadium to the city centre. Thick cunts smash their own city up not that you would notice in that shithole. 

I almost forgot how much I detest these cunts :lol:

2 hours ago, hawkeye said:

If not for Feyenoord tarriers would have won another European cup ,eternally grateful for that.

Although Wim Jansen stopped us getting 10 in a row.

Gratitude knocked down a notch for that.

I don’t know what is wrong with me but I am really struggling to get excited for European games this season. Don’t get me wrong of course i want to win but I just dont seem to have that extra buzz I usually get for Europe due to me wanting the league that much that I feel that it’s all I’m thinking of.

of course we are Glasgow Rangers and should be competing in all fronts but a just can’t get the usual buzz for Europe this season like I did last season on any other year we have been in Europe.

32 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I don’t know what is wrong with me but I am really struggling to get excited for European games this season. Don’t get me wrong of course i want to win but I just dont seem to have that extra buzz I usually get for Europe due to me wanting the league that much that I feel that it’s all I’m thinking of.

of course we are Glasgow Rangers and should be competing in all fronts but a just can’t get the usual buzz for Europe this season like I did last season on any other year we have been in Europe.

So long story short you can't get a buzz for Thursday night aye? 

21 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Got to win our home games , so none of this sitting back defensive shite from Gerrard. We should be capable of beating any of these teams at home with the right tactics........

Walter did it often (sit deep)with quite a lot of success although he had some great players to hit on counter attack.  We have to be wary of going flat out and getting caught with a sucker punch. I actually think S.G. may consider 3 at the back. Though if he tries and fails with this tactic  he will get pelters .  Use the head and Caution. 

Archived