****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Against Livingston in the cup Goldson and Helander were shite, but some folk were trivialising performances saying they should retain jerseys as no goals against and we won. 

Those folk now accepting both should be dropped given we conceded and lost?  :headscratch:

I'd probably have Katic back in for Helander this weekend actually.

I thought Helander could have done better for the 1st goal last night after Taverniers howler. He seemed to try clear the ball with the wrong leg.

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I think this will be Gerrard's I don't really rate Helander and now the stats guys can't back him up either.

Remind me of a single game that has ever been won by a defender's stats? Load of pish.

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

I'd probably have Katic back in for Helander this weekend actually.

I thought Helander could have done better for the 1st goal last night after Taverniers howler. He seemed to try clear the ball with the wrong leg.

I thought the same but wasn’t sure if I was just being harsh

13 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not even remotely excited about this tbh.

Really? Could be to go top of the league? 

Mcgregor

Tav   Katic Helander Barasic

Kamara   Davis

King

Stewart Morelos Ojo

Calls for Tav to be dropped are ridiculous. Perhaps in the away games at Porto or Feyenoord we should consider dropping him for Flanagan (if he's fit), but against Hamilton at home, who will offer nothing going forward, you need your head checked if you think Polster is the better option.

I would like to See both Arfield and Ojo dropped for Stewart and Barker though. Arfield hasn't looked fit all season and needs a rest, whilst Ojo just doesn't do enough for me.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If we beat Hamilton 1-0 there'll be riots on here. 

Probably lucky if Docherty and polster get a game in training never mind starting in a league match the gether ffs

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Probably lucky if Docherty and polster get a game in training never mind starting in a league match the gether ffs

The last 48 hours or so have been torture on this forum. 

You'd think it was 3-2 Alloa over again, some cry from shooting ourselves in the foot against a side who beat the likes of Juventus etc last season. 

Archived