Police Scotland fan engagement survey

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49972451?fbclid=IwAR13FhD8DkPeD6XAi7PVyTjQA_ISkn6oE7Ob-8qa_MngYJCshSCNjll2CZs

I would encourage every single bear to take part in this. It is very open with plenty room for comments. Some of it is box ticking, but there is space for individual comments too. If you feel strongly about any issue of match policing - this is where to air your views.

The survey...........

https://consult.scotland.police.uk/surveys/football-engagement-strategy/

Mmmm.. my son is a policeman, he’s only 25, based in Alloa. That is a fuckin shithole.

i can assure you, he, and a few others are good Rangers supporters, but down there, football loyalty means fuck all.

i just hope  he and his colleagues get  home every day, 

youve no idea until your in the eye of the storm  he tells me.

these cunts in these areas  are looking to harm/ kill the police officers.

His mother and I are proud, and shit scared at the same time.

only takes one lunatic..

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49972451?fbclid=IwAR13FhD8DkPeD6XAi7PVyTjQA_ISkn6oE7Ob-8qa_MngYJCshSCNjll2CZs

I would encourage every single bear to take part in this. It is very open with plenty room for comments. Some of it is box ticking, but there is space for individual comments too. If you feel strongly about any issue of match policing - this is where to air your views.

The survey...........

https://consult.scotland.police.uk/surveys/football-engagement-strategy/

Gestapo will ignore every single thing any bear says and use anything the enemies have in mind . Just my opinion

I object to  their  snp inspired  authoritarian title "Police Scotland", sounds like a  fucking thing the communist party would be proud of.

I remember when the coppers knew your name, now they treat you like a piece of shite for attending football.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You can just say you support another team, also you’re a bit mad if you think it’s only our fans hassled by the polis.

Leave him alone - even paranoid people have enemies. 

Really hate these international breaks 

Filled in the form quite thoughtfully till I got to the section about 'sexual  identity' and 'religion' WTF has that got to do with football.  Made me think that the recommendations 'based on the survey' are already written so I went back and filled n a load of shite. 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Leave him alone - even paranoid people have enemies. 

Really hate these international breaks 

Filled in the form quite thoughtfully till I got to the section about 'sexual  identity' and 'religion' WTF has that got to do with football.  Made me think that the recommendations 'based on the survey' are already written so I went back and filled n a load of shite. 

Any government survey uk or scottish has all these questions.

It also has an option of "prefer not to say" beside every one. Not simpler to use that?

18 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

I think his point is , what  has that got to do with anything?  what business is it of the  Police?  Can you imagine a  cop asking you your sexuality or religion in the street?

Our society is running on group identity politics so this helps to group the participants. I think thats half the issue with society.

Any government survey uk or scottish has all these questions.

It also has an option of "prefer not to say" beside every one. Not simpler to use that?

What the hell has whether someone is a black, Buddhist-islamic protestant hermaphrodite really got to do with a survey about football,  as I said the questions imply to me that a report has already been written.    Should gave just stayed with football related topics and suggestions on how police could better engage with fans.

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

I think his point is , what  has that got to do with anything?  what business is it of the  Police?  Can you imagine a  cop asking you your sexuality or religion in the street?

All about diversity, everybum, anybum.    Police should be asking how can we interact with fans and gain back some respect.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

All about diversity, everybum, anybum.    Police should be asking how can we interact with fans and gain back some respect.

Let's be fair (pardon the pun) , they don't mind Sellik players wearing their hats.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So you would rather rant than tick "prefer not to answer" and you portray yourself as homophobic with primary school patter.

Are you secretly gay and yell childish homophobia as a diversionary tactic? This is a common way that many gay men act in order to hide their homosexuality.

Or - are you just a complete dobber who's as thick as fucking mince?

So you would rather rant than tick "prefer not to answer" and you portray yourself as homophobic with primary school patter.

Are you secretly gay and yell childish homophobia as a diversionary tactic? This is a common way that many gay men act in order to hide their homosexuality.

Sounds like you’re well-versed in this type of behaviour

Not against anyone doing the survey in the slightest, go for it. 

I had a wee look and started it, but to be honest I lost the will to carry on after the second page, I think it is probably a tick box exercise. 

My usual interaction with the police at games is giving the horses a wee clap, lovely animals. :kingbilly:     

7 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Want to come out - feel free. Could not give one fuck about fokls sexualty and still feel the questions were totally appropriate and loaded - but hey ho continue with your merry assumptions.

Archived