Will you see a better team goal than that.

Smile

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got the (wrongly) disallowed goal from Spartak away?

Would have put us 4-2 up IIRC and would have won the game IMO

Sure it was similar to this goal.

Edit : found it. Just after Middleton scores, around 3.15.

Fucking robbed that night.

On 25/10/2019 at 11:16, Redwhiteandblue said:

What was his 2 fingers gesture all about? I seriously doubt that it was V for victory. I'm just hoping it wasn't a you only have two months of this left m  enjoy it while it lasts. I cant just get my head round why he put those two fingers up??? 

Crystal palace and Villa are supposed to be wanting him VERY badly in January.  I would sit him down now and tell him we need him here for this full season.  Especially for bloody £20m. 

I know I am a week late but this has got to be one of the most loonball posts I have ever seen...

Imagine he done a handshake celebration like some other players do, I think your head would have literally exploded..."whats that about,  is he summoning a portal to teleport him to Palace or Villa directly from the match...someone needs to have a word with him!"

Here's some more pictures of people signalling how long they have left at their clubs, how many scoops of ice cream they like on a cone, answering the question of how many fingers can you get in your bird...or perhaps they are just doing a harmless symbol whilst posing in front of a camera.

1690997473_peace1.thumb.jpg.61f47471432c3fb0ceb3e8ea88b69f39.jpg

1 hour ago, Del said:

I know I am a week late but this has got to be one of the most loonball posts I have ever seen...

Imagine he done a handshake celebration like some other players do, I think your head would have literally exploded..."whats that about,  is he summoning a portal to teleport him to Palace or Villa directly from the match...someone needs to have a word with him!"

Here's some more pictures of people signalling how long they have left at their clubs, how many scoops of ice cream they like on a cone, answering the question of how many fingers can you get in your bird...or perhaps they are just doing a harmless symbol whilst posing in front of a camera.

1690997473_peace1.thumb.jpg.61f47471432c3fb0ceb3e8ea88b69f39.jpg

Well done 😑

On 31/10/2019 at 11:37, Colin Traive said:

Has anyone got the (wrongly) disallowed goal from Spartak away?

Would have put us 4-2 up IIRC and would have won the game IMO

Sure it was similar to this goal.

Edit : found it. Just after Middleton scores, around 3.15.

Fucking robbed that night.

Robbed at the offside but our defending after that decision was comical bordering on diabolical.

On 31/10/2019 at 22:54, Redwhiteandblue said:

How many passes came before it?

From the moment Tavernier took the throw-in, there were 25 passes before it was in the net.  That's what passing drills at training every day get you.

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

25 passes?   ve the way we notice the space closing up so move it back, and across  the park and try again and again to find the right bit of space to play into.  That is a great team goal.

Excellent, we have to play that way against Hearts and not revert to trying to play the high ball like they do.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Excellent, we have to play that way against Hearts and not revert to trying to play the high ball like they do.

Spot on.

Our biggest threat comes from being dragged down to their level and playing their way.

We have better players in every single position so we must dictate the play the way we did in Dingwall.

If anything, it was an ideal warm up for Sunday where the pitch will suit our play even more.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Which is why we shout get it on the  fuckin deck Rangers.  Play the game on the floor and we’ll blow the salt n sauce eating cunts away.

On 25/10/2019 at 11:16, Redwhiteandblue said:

What was his 2 fingers gesture all about? I seriously doubt that it was V for victory. I'm just hoping it wasn't a you only have two months of this left m  enjoy it while it lasts. I cant just get my head round why he put those two fingers up??? 

Crystal palace and Villa are supposed to be wanting him VERY badly in January.  I would sit him down now and tell him we need him here for this full season.  Especially for bloody £20m. 

There you go @Redwhiteandblue the player's think your a zoomer as well :lol:

Archived