Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I never got one but people on my friendship scheme did. Which is odd. I actually can’t go though so I’m not bothered.

Just rechecked my email and my 2 kids have tickets but I'm not showing 😰. Hopefully a separate email to follow, but I'll be phoning them in the morning.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Apparently Champagne Jill got a ticket :lol:

Shes actually been sent to jail for stalking people at Ibrox and not had her season book confiscated yet a boy jumps on the pitch at Kilmarnock, not even a court case yet, and it’s away.

She does just seen the screenshot off it. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Signed up this season as per usual for all friendliest which were quite a few, all Europa league qualifiers , Europa league tickets , and any cup tickets yet I never got one ?

Going over to the ticket office tomorrow to kick up fuckas they are not on,  

I just got an email through right now saying I’ve got one.

Maybe worth looking again.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Greg with his finger on the pulse there..

”I know folk will be raging about not getting a Cup Final ticket but can you let us know your gripes about pies/bovrils etc so we can do absolutely fuck all about it”.

Signed up as per usual to every game at Ibrox and cup games , they don't mind taking my money for friendlies which their where quite a few at the start of the season withnthe stadium half empty thou.  

Going over tomorrow as what's the bloody point signing up to every game and get looked over? 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Signed up as per usual to every game at Ibrox and cup games , they don't mind taking my money for friendlies which their where quite a few at the start of the season withnthe stadium half empty thou.  

Going over tomorrow as what's the bloody point signing up to every game and get looked over? 

Theres thousands missing out, it's a ballot. 

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I just got an email through right now saying I’ve got one.

Maybe worth looking again.

Not holding my breath the way they dish out the tickets now.   It's time we knew in advance our league tickets at least the way we used too as it's bloody pot luck now.

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I even went to the Oxford game yet fuck all..

Disgustang.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres thousands missing out, it's a ballot. 

Aye how many are signed up to every game thou?  Not just league and cup games ?  I paid for 2 season books all the friendlies , all Europa league qualifiers and both packages .

Rangers have had a fortune off me this season yet the biggest game and it's fuck you now.  

How many with tickets where at all the friendlies at Ibrox this season?  

Archived