Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not reading through but as 6 pages I'm guessing there's folk moaning.

Yes, I got my ticket but if I hadn't I wouldn't come on here to bitch about it, proclaiming to be more staunch than other fabs so I deserve a ticket, I would accept that another supporter got it & watch it on TV.

Once the dust has settled after this ballot and when the RSCs have their allocation tickets will pop up here and there, easy for me to say because I've been sorted but I find that's usually the case, I've rarely missed a game where I've been desperate to go tbh. 

8 minutes ago, Ace said:

Im not reading through but as 6 pages I'm guessing there's folk moaning.

Yes, I got my ticket but if I hadn't I wouldn't come on here to bitch about it, proclaiming to be more staunch than other fabs so I deserve a ticket, I would accept that another supporter got it & watch it on TV.

I've always been good to you mate, even picked litter our your garden one day when I walked by so I think it's only fair I get your ticket.

Just let me know where and when to pick it up.

34 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I never got one and if I'm honest I deserved that due to the way I have been acting on here about it. Lol another poster was right it has come back and bit me in the arse haha.

I ticked every box away games also and go to euro away games but this is first one in god knows how long I havent got one so no sour grapes her

Well done to all bears who got one. Theres no fair way of doing it luck of the draw. Whether I've been to more games than someone else we all know the way it works.

The hunt for one begins.

Sorry mate that was me. Good luck getting a ticket. 

42 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I never got one and if I'm honest I deserved that due to the way I have been acting on here about it. Lol another poster was right it has come back and bit me in the arse haha.

I ticked every box away games also and go to euro away games but this is first one in god knows how long I havent got one so no sour grapes her

Well done to all bears who got one. Theres no fair way of doing it luck of the draw. Whether I've been to more games than someone else we all know the way it works.

The hunt for one begins.

Same with our group not 1 out the 6 same as you the hunt begins foxes have been red hot tonight 🙏😂

25 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I've always been good to you mate, even picked litter our your garden one day when I walked by so I think it's only fair I get your ticket.

Just let me know where and when to pick it up.

Dunno how you walk by a cul-de-sac 😂, good try though

No email , so not looking good unless there's another batch to get sent . 

Cant complain , it's the first time I've missed out and in that time , outwith the semi against the tarriers , it's been pretty shit . So maybe a good thing I'm not there to jinx it :lol: .  ' The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few . . . . or the one ' as the saying goes . 

2 hours ago, LV said:

What about guys who have been going for 50+ years.You will never keep everyone happy just need to hope it done in a fair manner.

Then they’ve been going the last season or two then?

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

No email , so not looking good unless there's another batch to get sent . 

Cant complain , it's the first time I've missed out and in that time , outwith the semi against the tarriers , it's been pretty shit . So maybe a good thing I'm not there to jinx it :lol: .  ' The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few . . . . or the one ' as the saying goes . 

Does anyone know if there is more emails yo come out?

Was glad to see that wee wanker Marshall wasnt much help to anyone. That wee cunts stealing a wage man

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Does anyone know if there is more emails yo come out?

Was glad to see that wee wanker Marshall wasnt much help to anyone. That wee cunts stealing a wage man

Don't know . I was saying that more in hope than in expectation . 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Maybe Murrayfield would've been a more suitable venue instead of the shitey national stadium. More people would have had the chance of getting tickets. 

Indeed.  Hampden is far too small for an OF and far too big for most Scotland games.

Archived