AGM Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Along with Walter's last as manager one of the great shareholders moments 

Given where we've come from I would agree with that mate

I've never warmed to him as a character particularly but he's done right by us and caused himself a lot of stress in the process. I thank him and wish him well.

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

How will we ever know we could have a decent retail deal and not dropped 11 million recently.

I'm sure Charles Green and Mike Ashley would've sorted something out right enough ffs.

Have you ever heard the expression- "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

This is what i think of when i read your posts tbh. You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about, but still want to get involved, so decide to talk nonsense anyway.

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm sure Charles Green and Mike Ashley would've sorted something out right enough ffs.

Have you ever heard the expression- "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

This is what i think of when i read your posts tbh. You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about, but still want to get involved, so decide to talk nonsense anyway.

Your proof of that.

6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The brain of Britain SR said there is an imbalance between supply and demand for Cup Final tickets.

48,000 ST holders into 24,000 tickets will not fit. :thinking:

We all know we could fill Hampden 100,000 fans easy ! if tickets are 20 more than 48,000k would go. easily. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Wee papeface trying to get in on the action I like that.

Your comments of me are irrelevant. You are like a fleck of dandruff on my shoulder - easily removed. Your opinions on football are bizarre but when you look in the mirror you only  see Ronaldo. Pathetic.

If Dave King didn't save Rangers from extinction you would have nothing to moan about. 

Only internet hard men call people names behind a computer screen.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Your comments of me are irrelevant. You are like a fleck of dandruff on my shoulder - easily removed. Your opinions on football are bizarre but when you look in the mirror you only  see Ronaldo. Pathetic.

If Dave King didn't save Rangers from extinction you would have nothing to moan about. 

Only internet hard men call people names behind a computer screen.

Yet here you are.

Archived