Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Having been in the stadium last night & having subsequently spoke to people within the club it will be an absolute miracle if we don’t play YBs behind closed doors. 

Our only hope is that the full stadium closure is suspended and it is partially shut, as has happened a couple of times. Most recent example being Lazio v celtic. 

If the above does transpire I’d expect a pretty strong response from Rangers, including an indefinite ban on taking away tickets. 

FUCKSAKE man

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Having been in the stadium last night & having subsequently spoke to people within the club it will be an absolute miracle if we don’t play YBs behind closed doors. 

Our only hope is that the full stadium closure is suspended and it is partially shut, as has happened a couple of times. Most recent example being Lazio v celtic. 

If the above does transpire I’d expect a pretty strong response from Rangers, including an indefinite ban on taking away tickets. 

I did try to say that as I'd heard from someone close to the club who was also there last night but it's shit stirring and I want us banned and I've highlighted this to the media and uefa :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I did try to say that as I'd heard from someone close to the club who was also there last night but it's shit stirring and I want us banned and I've highlighted this to the media and uefa :lol:

I'm in disbelief mate that we might have a stadium ban for our biggest European game in a decade 

Gutted by that 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It's sickening mate 

I don't know what else the club can do to drill it into folks heads that you just cant say "fenian" or anything about the pope at the games 

These people have potentially cost the club £1m that's mental 

As esky says praying its suspended 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See some cunts actually pay attention to what’s posted, and more importantly, who’s posted it. It was obvious from the start of this thread that we had a real problem that needed discussing. 

I'd rather bury my head in the sand and cut all talk of it until we find out what/if any punishment is given. 

I hate the division it creates and find it hard to criticise those who have followed us away in Europe. Despite their wrongdoings. 

I know it creates major potential issues, but the moral indignation from some is nauseating for me.

Yes there are learns and I hope we learn from the potential massive repercussions, but those who give it the 'these aren't Rangers fans' are in denial. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don't know what else the club can do to drill it into folks heads that you just cant say "fenian" or anything about the pope at the games 

These people have potentially cost the club £1m that's mental 

As esky says praying its suspended 

I’ll repeat what I said on the first page, I’m not going to lecture anyone who travelled over there while I sat in my sofa. But ffs, we need to sort this out

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No idea, it was you who claimed "Even 'Rangers minded' journo's have no problem with us being shown in a bad light". So who has no problem with us being shown in a bad light and should they not report things that do?

You clearly don't have a problem with the way that article has been drawn up to show us in a bad light.

I'll ask again....what (from that article) did the Rangers fans do to warrant being targeted in that article in the first place? 

With that last bit, You're  answering your own question there....

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

As I said to you after Bern it was a miracle we didn’t get done.

People really need to stay at home if they can’t behave when away.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'd rather bury my head in the sand and cut all talk of it until we find out what/if any punishment is given. 

I hate the division it creates and find it hard to criticise those who have followed us away in Europe. Despite their wrongdoings. 

I know it creates major potential issues, but the moral indignation from some is nauseating for me.

Yes there are learns and I hope we learn from the potential massive repercussions, but those who give it the 'these aren't Rangers fans' are in denial. 

Fuck all to do with morals, or white knights or snowflakes. 

All about Rangers. That’s the driver. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

You clearly don't have a problem with the way that article has been drawn up to show us in a bad light.

I'll ask again....what (from that article) did the Rangers fans do to warrant being targeted in that article in the first place? 

With that last bit, You're  answering your own question there....

They arent being 'targeted'. Theres nothing in the article shows us up in a bad light. 

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’ll repeat what I said on the first page, I’m not going to lecture anyone who travelled over there while I sat in my sofa. But ffs, we need to sort this out

Tend to agree at this point. The era of "no-one likes us, we don't care..." is over if we want to develop as a club and a brand for the future. Say what you like in private, say/sing nothing in public.

2 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Can someone tell me what evidence there is? 

Nae videos, Nae UEFA delegate report..

They taking a couple of posts on a public forum as gospel? 

Considering there's plenty admitting it happened, and FARE had someone there then there'll be evidence

9 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Quote one post saying “these aren’t Rangers fans”

Archived