Jump to content

Looks like we are waiting anxiously


RFC55

Recommended Posts

To see if uefa are going to do us for the sweet caroline stuff last night. 

I'd imagine if we are found guilty at best we will get a full stand closure vs YB.  Worst case scenario is the full stadium is closed for our biggest European game since PSV in 2011.

No gonae get into the rights and wrongs of it but fuck me what an own goal 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Respect to the guys who follow, but to fuck it for the majority is absolutely criminal. If - IF - there's a case to answer I hope the club make all endeavours to punish the guilty parties as much as possible.

 

I'm all for singing the add ons in the pub and in the house - but doing it in stadiums can and has got us in serious trouble and it needs to be  stopped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

To see if uefa are going to do us for the sweet caroline stuff last night. 

I'd imagine if we are found guilty at best we will get a full stand closure vs YB.  Worst case scenario is the full stadium is closed for our biggest European game since PSV in 2011.

No gonae get into the rights and wrongs of it but fuck me what an own goal 

We've all done it mate, but after the fines, and then the section closure, how anyone can stand and sing that knowing full well the consequences, I just don't get it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be absolutely gutted if this is the case.

Following the team against utter shite for the past 7 years and when we finally get the oppurtunity to progress in a major European cup  we might fuck ourselves. Fuck noes why some people still think this is a good idea, brutal man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If it was that blatant that we’re openly talking about it on here then there’s absolutely no chance we’re getting away with it tbh

Hearing from boys who got back this morning that there was loads at it. Apparently the press are on it as well now and club are aware. 

I genuinely never heard anything on TV last night but I watched on a stream which is never best quality. 

I hope to fuck we can pull summit out the hat here. I reckon we won't take any away last 32 tickets if we get there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Hearing from boys who got back this morning that there was loads at it. Apparently the press are on it as well now and club are aware. 

I genuinely never heard anything on TV last night but I watched on a stream which is never best quality. 

I hope to fuck we can pull summit out the hat here. I reckon we won't take any away last 32 tickets if we get there. 

Can’t say I heard it either but it clearly happened.

I’m not going to criticise anyone who travelled while I sat on my sofa at home, but  ffs. If it ends up costing us qualification/millions of pounds then they’ll have to live with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hearing from boys who got back this morning that there was loads at it. Apparently the press are on it as well now and club are aware. 

I genuinely never heard anything on TV last night but I watched on a stream which is never best quality. 

I hope to fuck we can pull summit out the hat here. I reckon we won't take any away last 32 tickets if we get there. 

Brutal man, clearly the drink doesn't help but cunts need to keep their mouths shut in stadiums.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Brutal man, clearly the drink doesn't help but cunts need to keep their mouths shut in stadiums.

Porto was one of the best away atmospheres I've ever been in and there was none of it. 

Sometimes things happen sadly. But I'd say its best to avoid this shit completely in European competitions 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Porto was one of the best away atmospheres I've ever been in and there was none of it. 

Sometimes things happen sadly. But I'd say its best to avoid this shit completely in European competitions 

Defo mate, its no worth it one bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I do worry about Gerrard too. When we get to a point where he has to choose between us and another club, this is going to come into play in his decision. He’s got a reputation to worry about

Said the same last night on another thread mate and was lambasted 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Porto was one of the best away atmospheres I've ever been in and there was none of it. 

Sometimes things happen sadly. But I'd say its best to avoid this shit completely in European competitions 

That’s the frustrating thing. We’ve all got caught up in it and sung along at some point (anybody who says they haven’t is a liar)  but we simply have to be smarter than this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Hope it was worth it for the people who couldn’t help but shout out a few add ons because “why shouldn’t I, fuck UEFA”.🙄

Or maybe they were just pished and acted daft as you do when you've had a few too many and weren't going out of their way to fuck over the club?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was always going to happen again, we can't help ourselves! 

We played it safe for a few games as we knew they were watching us for every little thing, the fact we've had a break since the last match has meant that people have let their guard down again and now the fans will pay the price.

Could be going into our biggest game in years with a partial stadium closure or even worse, fucking shambles.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 02 March 2024 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...