*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

6 minutes ago, marka1979 said:

We had this game in our back pocket till 40 mins. Never be so fucking angry  

Disagree. We were technically better, but physically they dominated us. Intimidated and in the end more hungry.

We have two of the finest spineless in central defence, that must give McGregor the fear. They are slow, can't header for shit and gave away the ball. It disrupts our whole play as we have no enforcer(s) in the team. It was always going to happen with these two and the cup final goves me the fear with both of them

We have better on the bench in Katic and Edmunson who can't get a start. They have good ability and strong. Fast, can head a ball and intimidate and they must be fucking spewing watching those two imposters.

Upfront, Alfredo was off it, but imo, he is overplayed, too much on put his shoulders and if anyone deserves a rest he does and he should have been before this game along with a few others.

Then we have Ojo coming on. Now wtf is that spineless wonder going to do against an extremely physical sheep team?! We have a world class striker in Defoe, so is he now just a fucking mascot?!

We can blame the players all we want, but this is squarely on Gerrard's shoulders. He needs to wake up and smell the coffee with his blue eyed boys, or Sunday could turn out to be very embarassing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The team just crashes and its no surprise when they see whats going on at the back. In the past our great defences always gave confidence to the rest of the team . We also had a captain who was a quality player who had a fuckin temper and swagger about him , who wasnt scared to yell at anyone on the park. Tavernier is a joke of a captain and the sooner its given to Jack the better.........

He's no captain material for sure but there is no way it's getting taken off him until he leaves the club. I've rarely disliked a captain of our club more than him, i can't watch his press conferences in the way he carries himself on and off the pitch, sickens me

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm number conspiracy theorist but I think tonight is a night we blame ourselves .Rather than the ref .Sickeningly pathetic 

I’m not a conspiracy theorist at all . Tonight was an exception for me because they got away with murder. I’m not blind to our deficiencies but it doesn’t help when a team is allowed to kick you all over the place

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Agreed. Might get away with bringing in Katic for Helander but swapping Edmundson for Goldson at the same time would be a step too far.

Also pray to fuck that Barasic was just being rested.

If im honest I can't see gerrard changing in now....its his own fault as it should have been addressed weeks ago.

Barasic is an absolute must for Sunday. 

Just now, Moody Blue said:

He's no captain material for sure but there is no way it's getting taken off him until he leaves the club. I've rarely disliked a captain of our club more than him, i can't watch his press conferences in the way he carries himself on and off the pitch, sickens me

If it doesnt happen then it shows how weak the manager is .

At 2-2 we needed a strong leader  , not a clown at the back that constantly fucks up.......

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not even good enough to protect it mate, all we needed to do  was make sure we closed the door, park the bus, do whatever was need to keep in front.

Our defence needs punted if we want to win anything 

It'll probably take a mauling on on Sunday to change anything. Let's be honest 

Gerrard should have a look at himself tonight also.

50 - 55 minutes in and substitutions should have been made not with 10 minutes to go. Then when they were the Liverpool loanee gets on before Stewart who scored two goals at the weekend.

Bizarre or shite. Either or, he's always been poor at making them.

I absolutely get managers having loyalty to players but Gerrard needs to pull his captain aside and say that he’s off set-pieces.

His vice Captain and Big money summer  signing should be told that they’re playing for their places and Liverpool loanee Ojo should be told the train times to get back down there.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Are you for real ?  The guy was fuckin shockin the whole match.

A sometimes wonder if folk actually watch the games on here......

I think we got the first 8 free kicks to start the game. Other than the penalty claim tell me what he did wrong. If you want to be angry just like I am, fare enough but blame in other areas. The ref didn't cost us that game.

1 minute ago, bluebovril said:

Goldson for me has played a couple of games to many he needs benched and get katic on for a few games 

If goldson plays on Sunday I fear the worse 

Helander is dug shit an all and should be benched along with him. You can't have the slowest CD in the league and expect not to be punished. It's 2019. You play against athletes!

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s funny that you’re an absolute spastic. 

It’s absolutely our biggest game of the league season (read it again) and if you think otherwise your heads up your arse. 

Bottled it on Holland? Quite literally a totally different game with totally different circumstances but ok use that to suit your absolute paper argument 

Every game is a different game with a different set of circumstances other than the fact it was a hostile atmosphere and a game with something important riding on it........in fact not that different at all.

But we'll pretend it was different to suit your argument regardless of the facts.

Kick in the teeth that result tonight.

Looked in complete control but as soon as we gifted them that first we fell apart. 

Too many mistakes at the back. The subs were too late and made zero sense. 

Hopefully this will be a massive kick up the arse and drive us onto peformance on sunday. 

They 2 cant play on sunday. We will get destroyed. But i have doubts that gerrard is capable of making these kinda decisions if it involves an untouchable. His subs and timing of them was pathetic again today.  

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Having guys like Ojo hanging around will always have us at a disadvantage 

Having inconsistent players like him in and around the first XI will absolutely hold us back.

I'd rather Stewart got a run of games. At least he gives a shit

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not even good enough to protect it mate, all we needed to do  was make sure we closed the door, park the bus, do whatever was need to keep in front.

Our defence needs punted if we want to win anything 

The point with the defence is we probably don't even need to buy new centre halfs, we might well have better ones available the manager just wont pick them. We certainly need a new right back and a captain though. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I think we got the first 8 free kicks to start the game. Other than the penalty claim tell me what he did wrong. If you want to be angry just like I am, fare enough but blame in other areas. The ref didn't cost us that game.

I never said he did , i said he was a fuckin nightmare. In that first 10 minutes Cosgrove should have been booked 3 times.........

Archived