*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wish Kenny Miller was still in the squad so we could know the team already.

Do you all know something am now feeling the passion. First final I've not had a ticket in ages and I'm actually now feeling like it's best am not there. See if we win its gonna be so emotional that I

How people watch these games on a stream is beyond me 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Edouard isn't 100%, the human thumb is barely back and well out of fitness, who else have they got.... Sinclair, Johnston are more wingers than strikers,  and Forrest and Hayes are way too small to play upfront. Edouard is really their only out and out striker currently.   Until Griffiths is fully fit. Even, I'd argue they are still a bit thin up top.

We have Morelos, Defoe,  as out and out CF's, then Kent, Stewart, Ojo, Barker, all of whom can play there if necessary.  Jones when fit.

Ryan Christie is banging in goals for them the now

7 years ago this weekend we faced Stirling Albion in the Third Division.

LIke a Phoenix we have risen to the point where we are very serious challengers to the mhob from the east end ( and really no other team has proved capable of mounting any kind of challenge) despite the  significant difference in revenues.

They have had a very easy run  chalking up trophies by the armful....despite mhedia sympaticos and apologists talking their victories up .

The day of reckoning for them could be nigh.

I certainly hope so.

An end to 10 in a row trophies and champioships...onwards and upwards Rangers.

Some good good preview content programmes on BT Sports YouTube channel.  There’s one with Gerrard and Lennon and Lennon comes across as a horrible bitter tarrier bastard. Think Sutton is interviewing him and he refuses to answer any questions on Gerrrard or Rangers. 

48 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Edouard isn't 100%, the human thumb is barely back and well out of fitness, who else have they got.... Sinclair, Johnston are more wingers than strikers,  and Forrest and Hayes are way too small to play upfront. Edouard is really their only out and out striker currently.   Until Griffiths is fully fit. Even, I'd argue they are still a bit thin up top.

We have Morelos, Defoe,  as out and out CF's, then Kent, Stewart, Ojo, Barker, all of whom can play there if necessary.  Jones when fit.

They are more dangerous up front than us. Our defence have to be on it from the first minute and no silly mistakes. I can’t see them not scoring so we have to snap up any chance we get. 

And I don’t want Ojo or Barker anywhere near the squad 

49 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

I seriously doubt edouard was even injured, they were only playing Ross county and Hamilton so despite struggling against Hamilton it wasn’t a great risk to rest the cunt.

4 minutes ago, Amato said:

I doubt the dire defensive performance against the sheep was expected though

True. Would seem a bit knee-jerk though, I don’t think SG is like that. He tried to change things the last time we played them and it was a disaster. We’ve had a pretty consistent 11 and system for a while now, and barring the sheep game it’s been working. I don’t think there will be any surprises.