Getting away from bottle etc

RFC55

Do we think the moral crusaders who at the very mention of a fenian bastard, will be out in force to condemn the fact Aberdeen seemed to wannnaaaaaa knnnnnnooooooooowwwwwww oh oh when you die Ryan jack? 

I mean they wanted to absutely slaughter us for both the cheer up Steve Clarke song and the get well soon banner.

Where do we think wishing death on Ryan jack will feature on the moral crusaders hitlist? 

I don't even think it will get a mention bar this thread

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Do we think the moral crusaders who at the very mention of a fenian bastard, will be out in force to condemn the fact Aberdeen seemed to wannnaaaaaa knnnnnnooooooooowwwwwww oh oh when you die Ryan jack? 

I mean they wanted to absutely slaughter us for both the cheer up Steve Clarke song and the get well soon banner.

Where do we think wishing death on Ryan jack will feature on the moral crusaders hitlist? 

I don't even think it will get a mention bar this thread

Not read the thread mate, but I can guarantee you some hand wringing prick has said we have to get our house in order first. 

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye but we have bad words on banners. 

Singing about wanting a player to die is mental, live on TV as well. Not a word about it. 

Sure they're just typing up the report mate

Remember when The Sun launched that “respect our players” campaign a few months back?

Let’s see how quick they are to pen an article condemning an entire stand asking when a footballer is going to die and for throwing an object at the club captain of your opponents.

Aberdeen fans are a fucking embarrassment. Imagine singing that because your captain honoured his contract and moved to a bigger club for better money and a better chance at winning silverware.

There is no famous Aberdeen you’re fucking nobodies living in the 80s get over it.

These sheep molesting cunts are more obsessed with the secvo deid club than the tarriers ,their hatred is on a whole new level than it ever was before ,

Just watched that missile hit Tav and when I saw the stills it looked like a pie but certainly doesn’t look like a pie in the video clip ,the people at are club get criticised for dignified silence and in most cases I tend to back the dignified silence approach,petty name calling and bluster isn’t what our club was founded on ,we ARE better than that ,

But in this case words need to come out ,when we see that rat bastard Lennon hold his face when hit on the chest with a coin and he collapses holding his face and gets holyrood talking about anti catholic racism but when a black player gets an object that looks like a banana thrown at him and there is complete ignorance from the main media outlets never mind any justifiable outrage then it’s time to ditch the silence and tell the world what’s really going on

Normally when we get any statements from the club it gets ridiculed by all media ,Let’s see them try and ridicule this act without exposing their complete bias and anti British racist bigotry 

Archived