Tavernier

Essandoh

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Of course you were being condescending.

You told  a whole forum that they need to realise that your opinion is the correct one.

I told you that your opinion could be wrong and that you need to realise that.

Figure of speech matters not a jot. 

Also,  is "the sooner you realise that the better" not just a figure of speech too?   I just repeated the same figure of speech in singular form instead of plural.

I wasn't being.

I am saying right now I wasn't being.

You admitted you were. End of tbh.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, British_Empire said:

I wasn't being.

I am saying right now I wasn't being.

You admitted you were. End of tbh.

You 100% were being.  You not being able to see that makes no difference.

I'm done arguing with you over bullshit.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You 100% were being.  You not being able to see that makes no difference.

I'm done arguing with you over bullshit.

It's about intent.

Because you've no argument.

I'll repeat, I'm saying right now my intent wasn't to be condescending - but you admitted you were being. Which was my issue.

I'm going to bed myself. I'll pick up any bullshit from you, back, in the morning.

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

Maybe a forum with different opinions isn't the place for you, princess? 

We didn't concede but it was far from a 10/10 from Tav or Goldson. If you can't handle that log off and away n greet tae yer boyfriend. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Class response from the king.

8 hours ago, British_Empire said:

To be honest mate, they are both peak years.

Is 27/28 really peak years for a full back though? Tav is nowhere near as explosive as he used to be. Barisic hardly ever seems to go past a man. When he played against us he was at it the whole game. 

Yesterday kind of summed up Tav. Hit a cracking volley that was well controlled and sweetly struck, a few crosses that hit the right area, a few crosses that hit the first defender and he ended up in the left midfield position at times, chasing the ball instead of getting back to defend his position.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Is 27/28 really peak years for a full back though? Tav is nowhere near as explosive as he used to be. Barisic hardly ever seems to go past a man. When he played against us he was at it the whole game. 

Like I said at the time, he looked that good cause he was up against Tav who at that point in his Rangers career never got back in time after bolting up the park. 

He had a free run.

10 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Honestly mate.  You’re clearly hurting about something.  Haven’t read all your posts but we’re top of the league.  

Sandy jardine and Hutton apart I think Tav is best right full back in years.  He has defensive lapses and crossing lapses but I think had most assists last 2 years? Despite his “shit crissing”

1 goal conceded in all games against possible German tournament winners.  He did not have a good game there but few did. 

If you”re Rangers fan then try not to call our captain a clown

Please.  Just to keep an older guy happy who used to go watch Jim Denny at full back. 

You forgetting Reyna and Ricksen? I would even say Porrini was better than him.

10 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Some cunt start another thread so my name isn’t attached to it such a riddy :lol: 

I was caught up in the rage of that cup final talking absolute shite

Just looked at it. You should’ve got more likes for it. You were spot on.

He should’ve stood up to take the penalty. Also when they went down to 10 we were all over the place the captain should be organising.

Anyway we move on!

He’s not good enough and hopefully we can find someone else.

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He should’ve stood up to take the penalty. Also when they went down to 10 we were all over the place the captain should be organising.

Anyway we move on!

He’s not good enough and hopefully we can find someone else

We move on......8 months after the final whistle.

This is fucking pathetic this forum with the hate towards a player. Never seen it this bad. Off the back of a great day for.our club when the guy didn't put a foot wrong.

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Just looked at it. You should’ve got more likes for it. You were spot on.

Anyway we move on!

He’s not good enough and hopefully we can find someone else.

Well, I mean, saying he should’ve been punted was an emotional reaction

And Gerrard did say Morelos was on penalties. Why anyone would believe that is another thing altogether cause I don’t buy it.

But it’s long gone now and Tav has my 100% backing.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

This is fucking pathetic this forum with the hate towards a player. Never seen it this bad. Off the back of a great day for.our club when the guy didn't put a foot wrong.

I didn’t bump the thread and have said countless times it was out of order what I said at the time

No qualms from me. Thought he had a really good game yesterday and has had a solid start

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

😃 I’ve hardly spouted hate! Just read @Essandohpost about the original OP and commented.

Settle down

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Reyna was a midfielder and Ricksen’s best performances for us came in midfield too.

Both Ricksen and Reyna playe at right back for us in many games and both players were head and shoulders above Tav. Pretty sure they have quite a few medals between them too. 

Archived