Will it ever be a level playing field again ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The supporters can’t really change things although we did back at Dundee Hivs but some let us down 

It’s directed at the wanks on here mate, I’ve never met a Rangers fan in real life with the opinions of some on here, some right good bears on here, even the ones I don’t always agree with I know are good Rangers men but some are just tarrier bastards wearing a Rangers top

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Make up what??

He was vocal enough about the obvious double standards in the way we are Reffed, so why has he went all quiet at exactly the same time the club got told to fuck up by the Fenian SFA and we haven’t heard a peep since. 

CB, I just can't imagine DK putting a muzzle on Gerrard. If anything, he bows at his feet.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye cause that's the real issue at hand. 

Well the pictures are kicking about all over this forum.

It was a second yellow anyway. No problem with Morelos doing what he did but that card was coming out all day after he did it.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

We look after ourselves and fuck the rest of them. Anything else is folly.

Morelos is responsible for his 2nd booking, nobody else. 

"Whataboutery" is a bit tim like.

I would agree with you except the punch in the air and hand slapping bicep is Morelos' goal celebration everytime, often to his own fans. Do not believe for a minute he thought he was doing anything wrong. 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

CB, I just can't imagine DK putting a muzzle on Gerrard. If anything, he bows at his feet.

You don’t think it’s rather strange that Stevie was very vocal to start with then both him and the club get pulled up for far less than the Fenians have ever done over the years fined and told to fuck up and it’s all went quiet. 
While the one sided decisions keep getting more and more but he has nothing to say. 

For me the club have decided it’s time to shut up and just swallow what we are being given and they have told Stevie the same. He has said many a time in interviews that he has had his say on the standard of refereeing and he’s not saying anymore, why if it’s getting worse week after week. Was it also not around the same time the wee speccy spineless one got himself onto the board of the SFA or whatever Fenian infested  board he is on. 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

It’s a yellow card all day long ffs. The question is it’s clearly not being applied fairly or consistently. People saying why hasn’t Gerrard brought up the brown or Lennon incidents in his post match are fucking ridiculous. I’m sure he doesn’t scour the Internet for clips of celtic players/staff doing likewise following a game. 

Bottom line is you can’t do that in front of opposition fans especially when you’re on a yellow. So Morelos only has himself to blame, yet again. Completely pointless. 

FWiW with the evidence we know have that should be enough to go to the sofa with to ask why rules aren’t applied fairly if the tarriers have done likewise. 

Maybe he wanted Friday off.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You don’t think it’s rather strange that Stevie was very vocal to start with then both him and the club get pulled up for far less than the Fenians have ever done over the years fined and told to fuck up and it’s all went quiet. 
While the one sided decisions keep getting more and more but he has nothing to say. 

For me the club have decided it’s time to shut up and just swallow what we are being given and they have told Stevie the same. He has said many a time in interviews that he has had his say on the standard of refereeing and he’s not saying anymore, why if it’s getting worse week after week. Was it also not around the same time the wee speccy spineless one got himself onto the board of the SFA or whatever Fenian infested  board he is on. 

I certainly did not like his reaction today but he as shown his anger/frustration at times. 

As long as the club maintains a ‘dignified silence ‘ nothing will change.

We need to be an irritant to the SPFL the same way the rattlers did when the refs went on strike.

Sitting on our hands will achieve nothing.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Soft very but you can't make that gesture and not expect a booking. I've already said he didn't deserve that but give refs a decision to make. They'll take it.

No amount of posting pictures of scum players will take that away ffs

He’s done it before and not been booked.

he’s not left the field of play, not antagonised their fans.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s done it before and not been booked.

he’s not left the field of play, not antagonised their fans.

C'mon mate get it up you is a offensive gesture that's what hes been done for we need to ask why on other occasions have others no been booked. 

Are we officiated to a different standard yes on occasion but  we can't moan today that is a clear booking. Unfortunately it was a 2nd yellow

Just now, KingKirk said:

C'mon mate get it up you is a offensive gesture that's what hes been done for we need to ask why on other occasions have others no been booked. 

Are we officiated to a different standard yes on occasion but a we can't moan today that is a clear booking. Unfortunately it was a 2nd yellow

He’s done it before to his own fans..

why would he do that?

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Soft very but you can't make that gesture and not expect a booking. I've already said he didn't deserve that but give refs a decision to make. They'll take it.

No amount of posting pictures of scum players will take that away ffs

My problem is not with what you are saying here it's with the way the playing field just isn't level.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Are we officiated to a different standard yes on occasion but a we can't moan today that is a clear booking. Unfortunately it was a 2nd yellow

On Occasion?

Motherwell should’ve been down to ten men for a leg breaking challenge.

A Stonewall penalty.

A stonewall penalty at Aberdeen.

Offside goal in cup final.

And you know why, they know there wont be a fuss from fans or the Club.

If they did it against that other mob though...

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s done it before to his own fans..

why would he do that?

What's the point mate clearly you don't believe what he done merited a yellow. I agree with you however currently that towards away fans and your risking a yellow. Unfortunately it meant seeing red.

Did the ref need to send him off nope but he was given the opportunity to and took it

Archived