Madden Bending over backwards not to Book celtic players tonight

doc holliday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He does it all the time with them and he’s not even the worse. Steven Mclean in the semi final defeat to Motherwell a couple of years back is the worse display I’ve ever witnessed. 

John beaton v hibs for me as close to a cheat as you'll see

29 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If that's Morelos... 

If that's Morelos, the commentators would have been straight out with the "hot head", "lost the plot", comments, furious that no action has been taken. 

exactly the type of thing that the compliance officer should be looking at. Wont hold my breath though 

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If that's Morelos... 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If that's Morelos, the commentators would have been straight out with the "hot head", "lost the plot", comments, furious that no action has been taken. 

exactly the type of thing that the compliance officer should be looking at. Wont hold my breath though 

Exactly what Kris Boyd said on Sunday. These things happen in games all the time but the only guy that ever gets highlighted by the MSM is Morelos.

7 hours ago, B1872 said:

He does it all the time with them and he’s not even the worse. Steven Mclean in the semi final defeat to Motherwell a couple of years back is the worse display I’ve ever witnessed. 

You'll be happy to know weve got him against Kilmarnock. Nick walsh on Friday.

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If that's Morelos... 

A bit like Morelos being carded and sent off for running to away support and doing a gesture which could be considered provocative....whereas Christie being watched by Madden runs to the Hearts support and is allowed to do this ....

0_19736029.jpg

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A bit like Morelos being carded and sent off for running to away support and doing a gesture which could be considered provocative....whereas Christie being watched by Madden runs to the Hearts support and is allowed to do this ....

0_19736029.jpg

Is that last night? Ffs man 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You'll be happy to know weve got him against Kilmarnock. Nick walsh on Friday.

Walsh on Friday is not good tbh

He is another ref ,we don’t get any critical decisions from

Baring  in mind ,we are the big bad Rangers ,yet the most successful team in Scotland .When was the last time Rangers got a match winning refereeing decision  ? Yes it happened often 10/15 years ago before the days of the refs strike 

When was last time the scum genuinely had to complain about a referee about or needling calcification ? There was a time they did it every week .Yet if you are a young bear .You would have grown up ,maybe not aware of all these things 

It will come us no surprise what I think  .I think many ,if not all  of these utter bastards we call refs are corrupt and cheating scum bags .

Like last season .We are going to be up against it in next 3 games .So all these guys who call out para ,remember that on Friday if the game is a tight one ,when the big decisions go against us for the 4th week in a row 

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Second yellow start off the pitch, you can see the prick left looking straight at it as Lego sidesteps straight into the hearts player with a shoulder to the face. 
Corrupt cunts the lot of them. 

Agreed and Madden is up there now with the worst offenders .His last OF was an eye opener .Letting the scum do what they please .We of course still remember this cunt sent off Alfredo at sheep land after getting booted in the face 

He is one cheating scum bag that has replaced Thompson as the so called ,” not one of them “  bastard of a ref 

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

0_19736029.jpg

Difference in treatment is stark

Archived