• Kamara
    • Flanagan
    • King
    • Stewart
    • Barker
    • Katic
    • Ojo

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don’t know how anyone can say Ojo is the worst when you’ve got king that hasn’t kicked a ball all season and Barker who is absolutely shite.  At least Ojo has contributed no matter how much of a donkey he is.

Ojo has had lots of game time to prove it. Barker hasn’t.  Ojo is absolute shite.  Waste of a jersey. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ojo has had lots of game time to prove it. Barker hasn’t.  Ojo is absolute shite.  Waste of a jersey. 

That’s because the time barker has had he’s been absolutely fucking shocking, at least Ojo has been involved in what is it 13 goals this season?  Including scoring a massive winner against Feyenoord.  Aye he’s shite but he’s certainly no the worst. 

58 minutes ago, GOAT said:

That’s because the time barker has had he’s been absolutely fucking shocking, at least Ojo has been involved in what is it 13 goals this season?  Including scoring a massive winner against Feyenoord.  Aye he’s shite but he’s certainly no the worst. 

Aye he is.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Naw he’s really no.  

For players given opportunity, and who repeatedly fail to shine then he is and that's how I'm scoring it. King and Barker have barely had a sniff, Ojo started ok then turned into a lazy bastard that thought he'd cracked it here. A clear winner (loser) overall in his time at the club.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For players given opportunity, and who repeatedly fail to shine then he is and that's how I'm scoring it. King and Barker have barely had a sniff, Ojo started ok then turned into a lazy bastard that thought he'd cracked it here. A clear winner (loser) overall in his time at the club.

It’s no even up for debate, the guys been involved in 13 goals this season, and as I said scored one of the biggest goals of the season against Feyenoord.  He is absolutely rotten but defo not the worst. 

39 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It’s no even up for debate, the guys been involved in 13 goals this season, and as I said scored one of the biggest goals of the season against Feyenoord.  He is absolutely rotten but defo not the worst. 

Well it is up for debate seeing as folk are voting for the waster in big numbers. 👍

13 hours ago, James Rolle said:

Can’t believe Ojo being picked for worst player tbh.  Whats King done since he’s been here? If better than Ojo he would have played more. Can’t forget Ojo got us the win to kick start our incredible fight in the EL group stages. 

I was going to pick King, but probably shouldn’t even be on the poll. 

Should just be guys that have actually been involved to some degree. 

Jack taken his game to another level this season but Morelos gets my vote - the amount of goals he has knocked in before Christmas, and breaking records in Europe has been unreal and so far deserves the vote. Hope he knocks in a few more in the two games left, especially the second 😜

King has added nothing.

Jack just shades it for me above Alfredo and Barisic... Not seen enough of King or Barker, though they obviously aren't cutting it in training etc... 

Gave Ojo benefit of the doubt at beginning of season, don't like his laid back/lazy approach in matches, and doesn't look interested most of the time... Can't beat a man one on one, only maybe with pace, but not seen much of that either... Hope he's gone in January, as Aribo looks a different player on the right... 

Morelos & King in terms of contributions. Think there’s a debate for most surprising/ disappointing in there as well.

Dunno what the spoon that said Davis is our worst player was thinking, though.

17 minutes ago, stu90 said:

Morelos & King in terms of contributions. Think there’s a debate for most surprising/ disappointing in there as well.

Dunno what the spoon that said Davis is our worst player was thinking, though.

It was definitely @SeparateEntityMyArse Mate, guy has a weird hatred for him.

Archived