***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

I had a dream that Sutton was doing touchline commentary. We were pushing for a goal late on, the ball came out for our throw in and Sutton booted it away as Gerrard went to pick it up, so Stevie grabbed him by the throat and it all kicked off. Odds on that u think?  😃

I'd a dream during Christmas eve night that we re-signed Hateley again, and we'd devised this system where the ball would be punted to him, he'd feed to morelos and he'd score. He was his current age, bald with glasses on. 

We won 2-1 morelos double, two assists from Hateley. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You are no where near FAE for being number 1 crawler on here 

He is out on his own there mate 😉😄

Rfc52 is prob the staunchest cunt I know on this forum and his arsehole is delightful. Don’t get jealous lad.

Watching many of the away games versus the scum on Sky tonight 

Few things keep being repeated 

Tav needs to cut out the errors in these games .Possibly even win us the game this time with some brilliance 

Listen our for that little bastard walker trying to get our players into bother .It is fucking scandalous and he is getting bolder 

And watch Sky analize all our discretions while missing out on replays of theirs .

Getting excited but I’m a bit more confident as the game is nearing 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Tav needs to cut out the errors in these games .Possibly even win us the game this time with some brilliance 

Listen our for that little bastard walker trying to get our players into bother .It is fucking scandalous and he is getting bolder 

And watch Sky analize all our discretions while missing out on replays of theirs .

Walkers bullshit biased shite won’t influence the ref ,it could however influence any post match compliance nonesense where we could see her come alive again 

Totally agree Tav is a game changer he has the ability to end that bolin good golly and assist Morelos to a hoodoo ending hat tick but could also fuck up and make Goldson look a right fud 

I hope we don’t get bullied tomorrow, if we are celebrating either any goals or at the end of the game 

These bastards are allowed to celebrate with fans and Hampden .And even recently .They spend ages with their fans at the end of the last game at Ibrox 

Hope the players milk it for ages if we do get the win .Tell security to do one ,if they try and usher the players off the pitch .And goals .I hope wee go bananas if we get into winning position 

Going to bed giving myself a row ,Iv bet Morelos to score first ,I’m a jinxy cunt when it comes to Morelos ,Iv yet to collect on him scoring first despite all the games he has done it whenever Iv bet him he’s never done the damage ,

Also got Aribo anytime at SEVENS and Katic first and anytime 50s first and 22s anytime 

Come on let’s burst these fuckers 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We need Kent on fire like the last one at Parkhead,  he terrorised them.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Going to bed giving myself a row ,Iv bet Morelos to score first ,I’m a jinxy cunt when it comes to Morelos ,Iv yet to collect on him scoring first despite all the games he has done it whenever Iv bet him he’s never done the damage ,

Also got Aribo anytime at SEVENS and Katic first and anytime 50s first and 22s anytime 

Come on let’s burst these fuckers 

Tell people your bets jinxed it mate 😄See you 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I hope we don’t get bullied tomorrow, if we are celebrating either any goals or at the end of the game 

These bastards are allowed to celebrate with fans and Hampden .And even recently .They spend ages with their fans at the end of the last game at Ibrox 

Hope the players milk it for ages if we do get the win .Tell security to do one ,if they try and usher the players off the pitch .And goals .I hope wee go bananas if we get into winning position 

One thing I don’t fear is this group of ours getting bullied ,plenty character in this squad ,it’s all about if we turn up up for the game ,iv a feeling the players know they have a score to settle after being robbed in the final ,

Archived