***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Absolutely superb!. All id had read this week was this so called expert or that journalist saying " celtic will have too much for Rangers" , based on absolutely fuck all. We have been great this last month but apparently that meant nothing. The strangest suggestion was gannon in the record saying that if Rangers played like we did in the cup final " they will get destroyed". I mean for fuck sake. Will they will have to reappraise their opinions now and no mistake.

See this post just makes me think thank fuck I don’t read that shite any more 

im guessing your an older bear than me and I’m the wrong side of 40 . my old da is the biggest bear I know,  he only give the daily rebel up last year not for the want of me telling him to stop buying the fenian rag for the past 9 year or so

but ppl get stuck in their ways and it’s just the thing you do I get that.

in this day in age tho the only place you need look for Rangers news is the internet and no further than RM 

We have enough diverse fans for opinions on this forum than to listen or read what some tin pot Scottish journalists say mate

14 minutes ago, badjon said:

If that is all they can come up with you just know we beat them and deserved it. GIRFUT:angrywillie:

Let them seethe mate. 

Reality is they have no excuses.  Today showed the cup final was no one off.  We are a better side and it will just eat them alive knowing it 

Really proud of this Rangers squad of players and management team, probably the proudest i've been since my first game in 1960, we've had better teams but after all our worries since 2012 this squad under Gerrard have given every Rangers fan worldwide that this will be our 55th league title.

41 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Aye that's right because I don't agree wi u and the RM bullies.... I constructively criticise my team because I'm a lifelong supporter who wants us to do better but don't let you're agenda get in the way of the facts...fuck right off

Shut up ya midden

The waen touchers got skelped 

7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

That cunt is still here 

Mate no word of a lie in my wee boys life. 

A boy dropped his keys. My mate said "you dropped your keys" boy said "aye mate cheers" my mate said after hiding his keyring "you're a fucking fenian bastard what's your keyring about." 

Had a taig keyring and was high fiving and that when we scored :lol:

Was a tarrier :lol:

Archived