***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

The papers making noise about Morelos's throat slit and Kent's gun to the head,b'tards 😞

Notice this stuff only comes up when we beat celtic!?  If they won 2-1 we wouldn't be hearing about Kent's celebration.

Tik tok on their publications and their team!

Fucking brilliant Rangers.

Been watching this team for 35 years, and today is right up there with the best.

It's a hugely significant day.

I can remember when we won in 1989 at the piggery, was the 1st time in 9 years.

Let's hope history is repeating itself.

Have a brilliant night Bears.... and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.

It's a great time to be a Ranger 😁👍🇬🇧

Celebrating here right now after a magnificent performance but still raging over the biased standard of that referee. Heard it on the telly last night and thought it very apt today:

"YOU'RE NOT FIT TO BE A REFEREE".

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Fucking brilliant Rangers.

Been watching this team for 35 years, and today is right up there with the best.

It's a hugely significant day.

I can remember when we won in 1989 at the piggery, was the 1st time in 9 years.

Let's hope history is repeating itself.

Have a brilliant night Bears.... and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.

It's a great time to be a Ranger 😁👍🇬🇧

Was at the midden that day bud, my first win against them. 

Really hope history is about to repeat itself as we went on to pump them regularly in the following decade. 

We are the fucking people 

And the haters know it :tu:

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Have not been as emotional as this in years. Actually shanking with anger and happiness. Not sure if its because Im loaded with the cold, but this win means so much, nearly in tears. 🤣🤣

The title is now in our hands.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. WATP

Same hear mate. 

Absolutely superb!. All id had read this week was this so called expert or that journalist saying " celtic will have too much for Rangers" , based on absolutely fuck all. We have been great this last month but apparently that meant nothing. The strangest suggestion was gannon in the record saying that if Rangers played like we did in the cup final " they will get destroyed". I mean for fuck sake. Will they will have to reappraise their opinions now and no mistake.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seem to have changed a wee bit from. You last posts ya midden :lol:

Aye that's right because I don't agree wi u and the RM bullies.... I constructively criticise my team because I'm a lifelong supporter who wants us to do better but don't let you're agenda get in the way of the facts...fuck right off

46 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Celebrating here right now after a magnificent performance but still raging over the biased standard of that referee. Heard it on the telly last night and thought it very apt today:

"YOU'RE NOT FIT TO BE A REFEREE".

He's fit to be a referee in Scotland. Doing what he does best today. Unlucky for the prick it never worked. 

Archived