Fraser Aird

falkirkNS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The world has gone bonkers. Hartley, just one of many infested rats in Glasgow hurting today.

I never realised he is now the manager of Cove Rangers, what a prick and I hope his chairman sacks him for the Orange Bastard quote.

3 minutes ago, semaj said:

That will be AC Milan lost interest now. No millions for cove then .

Talking of Italy Mussolini's granddaughter is threatening to hang the families of the scum fans who went to the trouble of making a banner showing him hanging, fuck me its getting better (newsnow Rangers)

On 30/12/2019 at 14:46, Laudrup1984 said:

Sacked FFS!

Well I say sacked but his contract was expiring at the start of January anyway!

“Cove Rangers FC is aware of an image which is circulating relating to one of our players at the recent celtic v Rangers match.

“As a club we do not condone such behaviour and expect all of our players to represent our club in the correct manner at all times.

“Fraser Aird's contract with the club was due to expire at the start of January and as a result he will be leaving the club with immediate effect.”

Ridiculous behaviour! Now telling the truth gets you sacked?

snowflake bastards 

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Question Seven....................................

2019-12-31.png

I bumped into Hartley in diesel on Buchanan street when he was at hearts! He’s was absolutely tiny. Nothing to him. Even then he looked rancid 

Anyone who wishes to contact Cove Rangers can post on their facebook page.............

https://www.facebook.com/CoveRangersFC/

All posts get vetted and probably won't be published, but it would be nice if a few bears pointed out the error of their ways?

21 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Anyone who wishes to contact Cove Rangers can post on their facebook page.............

https://www.facebook.com/CoveRangersFC/

All posts get vetted and probably won't be published, but it would be nice if a few bears pointed out the error of their ways?

I hope the Cove board get to see question 7...

Archived