Tarriers Hit Out At Rangers Fans

Laudrup1984

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, murzo said:

Only 800 Rangers supporters were in attendance but the Hoops say there was a number of incidents that they will look to deal with over the coming days and weeks.

That includes the previously mentioned chants and missile throwing as well as anything else that is reported to them.

Clutching  at straws  here giving themselves time to make more shit up . 

If anyone was throwing missiles I hope it was the geezer that launched his juice at celtc ultra dick at the European game at Ibrox, scudded it right off his dome.

Begging their deranged fans to come forward with made up complaints 

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

If  this is the chant they are concerned about they should make it public , lets see them trying to defend that one, this PR company is making an almighty cunt of it.

that Glasgow celtic Paedophiles.. seems to grate them --- they had a meltdown on kiddyfiddler street last time they played Dunfermlne cause of lads singing that song.  they hate the truth

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

that Glasgow celtic Paedophiles.. seems to grate them --- they had a meltdown on kiddyfiddler street last time they played Dunfermlne cause of lads singing that song.  they hate the truth

:tu:

Correct mate ...... all criminal elements do when caught .... tried .... and found 100%  guilty ..... the bare fact that they continue to cover up and deny any involvement in the massive  crimes committed makes them even more suspect ... and the chanting is just a reminder that it is not going away .... no matter how many secret independent enquiries they make ..... scum .... everyone of them.

🇬🇧

5 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Honestly think there’ll be suicides, calls for government intervention, the lot. They’re absolutely fucking insane

The funniest thing out of all of this, is everyone outside of Scotland recognises this. Loads of my English mates from my stints in London see right through this nonsense they come away with. They still can't get over their fans taking out a full page spread in a Swiss newspaper to try and get UEFA's attention 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

The funniest thing out of all of this, is everyone outside of Scotland recognises this. Loads of my English mates from my stints in London see right through this nonsense they come away with. They still can't get over their fans taking out a full page spread in a Swiss newspaper to try and get UEFA's attention 

Bad losers doesn’t even begin to cover it. Nobody likes losing but these cunts take it to another level. Actual batshit insane

Archived