Sign in to follow this  
Marky.

Five times Rangers waster Alfredo Morelos slouched around hating his job

18 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Great retort to Leckie's bilge water,hope the Club have a response soon?

Much as the article is a disgrace, I don’t think it’s worthy of a response from the club. It’s desperate, click bait garbage from a failure of a human.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Don’t see how anyone can take action, the really offensive stuff is just opinion. Alfie scoring another 20 goals and lifting the league trophy is the appropriate response.

Is just opinion wtf mate u can't be fuckin serious

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Don’t see how anyone can take action, the really offensive stuff is just opinion. Alfie scoring another 20 goals and lifting the league trophy is the appropriate response.

That would certainly do the job, meantime  a concerted campaign to encourage any of the support from (heaven forbid) buying or visiting the Sun website would be a bonus. The bottom line is money talks and the only effective way to  influence, with an aim to ending the vitriol towards the club is to hit their bottom line...

Ger_onimo likes this

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Is just opinion wtf mate u can't be fuckin serious

Of course it’s opinion. Spiteful, shite opinion, but still opinion. Which parts of the article are legally actionable do you think?

36 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We can most definitely ban the sun. And we should.

11 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

We can most definitely ban the sun. And we should.

Yeah no arguments there, it was the idea that Morelos could take action against the paper or its editor that I doubt

22 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Of course it’s opinion. Spiteful, shite opinion, but still opinion. Which parts of the article are legally actionable do you think?

Its personal for a start. He's went after a guy for what reason.

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

We should just ban them. Don't even announce it until some no-mark from the rag turns up at a press conference and then tell them to fuck off.  

My sentiments exactly mate.

Very good reply to Leckie's pish though.

Misteral likes this

33 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The part between the first word and the last word. 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Much as the article is a disgrace, I don’t think it’s worthy of a response from the club. It’s desperate, click bait garbage from a failure of a human.

The club should public ally call it out. SHould demand an apology from the rag and SG should chin the fat mess at the next presser, hopefully breaking the cunts jaw

Calling a kid a waster, a kid who has more money, fame and achievements than any waster I’ve ever come across in my puff, probably has made more money out his profession at 21 than that waster leckie has amassed in his whole career, again I’d love to be the kinda waster Morelos is

jealously has got to be one of the worst traits of a human being

One Jock Wallace likes this

To top it all off celtic have a waster who got in the team of the decade, has been caught at the racing with a bevvy when he was supposed to be in recovery 😂 crazy journalism id like to know if he understands what the meaning of the word waster is

tannerall likes this

For me, this part is particularly of interest:

"Or rather, he gets his manager to play it for him.
Morelos was given extra time off last week while Gerrard launched an attack on the mysterious forces he says want to drive the lad out of Scotland.
Sorry, Steven, but this is nonsense.
You’re an intelligent man, you’re a straight-talker and you’ve the potential to be a top, top gaffer, but you’re way off the mark on this one.
Because while you’re right that Morelos is a threat to these mysterious forces — aka celtic — so were Ally McCoist, Brian Laudrup, Mark Hateley and plenty more, but no one tried to drive THEM out of the game.

Henrik Larsson, Chris Sutton, John Hartson were a pain in the backside for Rangers and Alan Shearer, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dennis Bergkamp were all threats to your ambitions at Anfield, but no one tried to drive any of them out.

Why? Because, like you, they were decent guys who played the game the right way.
Like you, they were hard but fair, they could take a kick and come back for more.
Like you, they’d go to war for 90 minutes then shake hands at time up.
Morelos doesn’t tick any of these boxes. Neither did Luis Suarez, who you brought up as another example of someone who had no friends outside his club and who was railroaded to another country.
Suarez racially abused an opponent. He serially bit man-markers.
He always looked as if playing football was a chore rather than a pleasure — and that’s why he was so disliked — not because he scored goals.
Guys like Suarez get little respect from opponents because they don’t try to earn it.
Guys like him blame their own bad behaviour on the pressure others put them under.
And guys like him are not missed when they finally trudge away grumbling under their breath.
Sadly, that’s the way Morelos is headed.
With his Resting Bitch Face pout, his flailing elbows and snide off-the-ball kicks, the way he’d rather fall over to get a fellow player sent off than take a shot at goal, he seems hell-bent on making as few friends as possible in our game.
He’s not alone in this last one, of course. Roy Keane didn’t try to win popularity contests either, nor did the likes of Eric Cantona or Graeme Souness."

There's one particular difference between Alfredo and that prick's examples of players not subjected to the abuse Alfie gets. 

Can't quite put my finger on it, maybe somebody else can spot it... 

🤔