SFA Charge

Escobar

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

My point eejay is WHEN we win the league it’s going to be a glorious GIRFUY. 

The guys that think we can’t win fuck all because “they are out to stop us”  cannot be serious surely? 

Do you think 55 is on the horizon?

Read my profile mate . Of course I do . Like I have said many times . We will have to be brilliant from now to the end of the season .

And that may not even be enough , with this lot

Every dirty trick from season 2007/08 will be back in play . The obstacles may not be clear at this moment . These fuckers will find them . I put my house on it

The SFA/ SPFL have been corrupt since the refs strike / McDonald and Dallas being hounded / Our club losing any friends in SFL and it's corrupt takeover . Our club being put to the bottom , essentially only benefitting one club

We won't even mention the countless sanctions , that should be  imposed on a club that continually covers up child abuse.. That is not being para . It is out there for anyone to see .

Politically , they are protected . For numerous reasons . All corrupt .

If we win this league . It will be monumental . It probably won't stop the corruption . It will be ever so glorious though .

A day , a weekend , a week , a month that every bear would/should set aside quality time to enjoy the experience .

8 long years...... It needs to end and the good guys prevail

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's been shown 6 yellows, 2 of them were 2nd yellows. By the end of Jan he'll have missed a minimum of 4 domestic games through suspension. He's massively improved from last season, yet he's still missing games and is a booking away from a further suspension. Can you name one other player in scottish football with a similar record this season?

I reckon you think the 2nd half of the season will be just like the 1st half.  Think you're in for a rude awakening tbh.

Come May and say we lose the league by a point or 2, I don’t think we will but say we do ,The story will be al about Morelos discipline costing us the league ,Fuck all to do with over zealous refereeing or any mention of Morelos getting us so close 

In fact even winning the league the story will be ,Rangers manage to win the league in spite of Morelos disclipline problems 

Used to think that Gazza was the most victimised players to play in Scotland ,Morelos is now overtaking him 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you think we will win the league? Either this season or next. 

do you take your seat at Ibrox thinking because of officialdom we will never win a thing?

weird imo

As it stands, we should be in the running for the treble this year, but we know how that worked out in the League Cup. 

36 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Not allowed to celebrate nowadays.

Only when it's Rangers

I have now noticed the scum find a way  to celebrate with their fans . The cup final was an example . I think the full team went over to fans in South enclosure . NO PUNISHMENTS of course . last season when the scum do lap of honours , they made sure and dug our supporters up . No punishments . No mentions , no negative  reporting

When they score against us . The regularly give our supporters gestures . None are ever mentioned, never mind reported . Bears just have to put up with it .

Doesn't bother me , or most bears most likely . Yet double standards are at hand here . 100%

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Paranoid but.

Yes mate. The way to get past it is gub them and the way to ensure that is to have a real quality squad that no matter the sending offs and bans is to have real quality players that can step in and do a job. After last night, I don’t think we are there. If Alfie or Ryan Jack get injured I think we are fucked. This year is a glorious chance. We need to make sure of it and adding quality to the team is what’s required. That, hopefully takes some of the officialdom out of the equation. 

46 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yes mate. The way to get past it is gub them and the way to ensure that is to have a real quality squad that no matter the sending offs and bans is to have real quality players that can step in and do a job. After last night, I don’t think we are there. If Alfie or Ryan Jack get injured I think we are fucked. This year is a glorious chance. We need to make sure of it and adding quality to the team is what’s required. That, hopefully takes some of the officialdom out of the equation. 

We already showed against Hibs if Alfredo isn't on the park we have others who will take the responsibility to score. I'm confident in this group. 

Rangers is astounded by the notices of complaint issued by the SFA.  

It is concerning that it seems the governing body is seeking to hold Rangers to a different and more stringent code of conduct than that applied to others, with unprecedented charges being levied against the Club.

Rangers fans can be assured that it is our firm intention to resist the charges in the most robust manner possible. Rangers will make further comment after the weekend.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/sfa-notices/

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

I’m truly happy for you mate. Did you watch last nights game?  

I was at the game, yes. We won, didn't we? Can't always play brilliant every game, sometimes when a team parks the bus it turns in to a slog. Don't get your knickers in a twist over a cup game. We came through December brilliantly. In Gerrard we trust. 

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

I was at the game, yes. We won, didn't we? Can't always play brilliant every game, sometimes when a team parks the bus it turns in to a slog. Don't get your knickers in a twist over a cup game. We came through December brilliantly. In Gerrard we trust. 

Thanks to Morelos against Killie. 

We struggle against teams who come to sit in without Morelos. Actually concerned for the game on Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

It was Stranraer mate. Our Colts beat them 2-0. We were terrible and there were players on the field last night who should never get another game for us. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rangers is astounded by the notices of complaint issued by the SFA.  

It is concerning that it seems the governing body is seeking to hold Rangers to a different and more stringent code of conduct than that applied to others, with unprecedented charges being levied against the Club.

Rangers fans can be assured that it is our firm intention to resist the charges in the most robust manner possible. Rangers will make further comment after the weekend.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/sfa-notices/

I'd rather they'd worked on the "further comment" first and released whatever that'll be as the initial statement tbh. This one does nothing really.

10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

It was Stranraer mate. Our Colts beat them 2-0. We were terrible and there were players on the field last night who should never get another game for us. 

Bit of a dramatic reaction. We won despite some players being crap. It won't be the last time 

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd rather they'd worked on the "further comment" first and released whatever that'll be as the initial statement tbh. This one does nothing really.

Its PR 101 mate. If you want to hide a story you release it on Friday. So it follows if you want a story to get noticed you dont release it on Friday.

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Its PR 101 mate. If you want to hide a story you release it on Friday. So it follows if you want a story to get noticed you dont release it on Friday.

Yeah but Rangers released that wee blurb this morning I'm assuming. It serves no purpose, would have been as well holding off to compile whatever it is we're puting together.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah but Rangers released that wee blurb this morning I'm assuming. It serves no purpose, would have been as well holding off to compile whatever it is were puting together.

3 fucking paragraphs, took them a whole day to conjur up 3 paragraphs. I hope there is a statement next week but I won't hold my breath for anything amazing.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah but Rangers released that wee blurb this morning I'm assuming. It serves no purpose, would have been as well holding off to compile whatever it is were puting together.

Probably agree with you.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

3 fucking paragraphs, took them a whole day to conjur up 3 paragraphs. I hope there is a statement next week but I won't hold my breath for anything amazing.

If they'd made a full statement on it yesterday it would have been lost in the ether over the weekend news cycle. Released on Monday or Tuesday and its in the news cycle for a full week.

18 hours ago, gmcf said:

Stand to be corrected , but I think that third yellow card for Morelos puts him one more yellow card away from a suspension . Think it's just one game right enough . 

It's clearly a way to try and please the tims after Christie got banned but its failed spectacularly. They're still fuming. No player bans and a shitty wee fine, I'll take that just to continue the meltdown.

There is a high level of double standards against our club. 

Halliday gets a ban for a gesture in the middle of the part that “Could have incited a riot” against Falkirk. Griffiths ties a scarf to our goalpost, wipes his nose on corner flag- banter. 

Morelos banned for gesture at Motherwell, no action taken against brown or lennon.

Investigation against Tom boyd still ongoing I assume? 

Even now, Christie dealt with within days, We get cited 19 days after the game and hours before our next game- premeditated to disrupt.

The club should refuse all away tickets until trusted fairly and on a level playing field. 

Archived