QOTS closed door match

BlueThunder

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I still think we need another striker before the window closes. There surely must be a player sitting on the bench for an EPL side that could do a job for us on loan.

Why would they swap sitting on the bench at an EPL team to be third choice at us?

36 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Why would they swap sitting on the bench at an EPL team to be third choice at us?

We need another option, someone imposing who has a bit of height and get on the end Barasic or Tavernier crosses when the opposition has 11 men in the box.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

We need another option, someone imposing who has a bit of height and get on the end Barasic or Tavernier crosses when the opposition has 11 men in the box.

The only way i see us bringing in a striker is if it’s someone who can play right across the front three.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Exactly what we need, if we are going to trim the squad then we need better coming in that play in different positions. 

Aye, someone who can fill in if Kent or Aribo need rested or are injured.

I don’t want is in the situation where we have to start Barker or Ojo against tarriers, Aberdeen etc.

The game at Easter Road when we took Kent and Aribo off and brought Ojo and Barker on showed the massive difference.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I saw it on some random guys thread on Twitter.  Barjanos & Polster in midfield. Mayo at the back. Flanno Rb. That's all I remember.

That explains it, I don't have any social media.  You'd think we would at least put it on the official site.

Cheers bud. 

👍

Archived