Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Thing that doesn’t help us either only Greegs makes a big deal of decisions against us during the game like the Goldson tackle today , nobody else in the team bothers their hole 

I watched the celtic game and to their credit they moan for absolutely everything, fouls against them, for them, throw ins, across the board they get into the ref from the off without going over the top most of the time. That makes a huge difference imo!! If one of them gets a late tackle they hound the ref, we don’t!’ Our players hardly say a thing and maybe that helps the refs descision to not punish our opponent! 

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Pretty standard late tackle imo. No studs on ankles or anything if you look closely. Not high. Be red cards like confetti if that was a red. 

Still worse than Cosgrove's v sellic mind.

Sorry mate. Think you're wrong. Theres no lunge but that's a potential leg breaker, takes it full on the ankle in the follow through. Red imo.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's not calling out or criticising.  It's a remark about an incident.

Eh, nae point arguing semantics. He’s highlighting, but essentially calling out, a refereeing error, which is something that he almost never does.

And in the context of the past few weeks and months of outrageous refereeing displays, it’s an odd time to start.

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sorry mate. Think you're wrong. Theres no lunge but that's a potential leg breaker, takes it full on the ankle in the follow through. Red imo.

Don't think he does, my man. As you know, I generally hate stills but the still from the front angle gives a pretty decent idea that the Livi player's foot is on the ground and studs not on the ankle at the point of contact. He's almost underneath Goldson's kicking foot he's that low. Looks to me he actually contacts Goldson's foot rather than ankle if you watch frame by frame.

1031927410_Screenshot_20200216-211811_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1a14ee07b8e84c1a2b6390109bef1ac4.jpg

Just now, Inigo said:

It's actually slightly higher than that the frame before, but pretty much at all times is lower than Goldson's ankle and contacts his foot. Usually those are met with a yellow.

It's his follow through I think is too dangerous. He continues his motion onto Goldsons ankle. Its dangerous and makes strong contact.

Not as bad as I'd initially though though tbh, thought the main contact was directly onto the ankle.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

But the difference compared to Cosgrove is obviously startling.

He was sent off for the off the ground lunge, not the contact. Thems the rules, I get why he was sent off even though there was minimal contact despite the usual theatrics by Ajer who is a complete cheat.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Thing that doesn’t help us either only Greegs makes a big deal of decisions against us during the game like the Goldson tackle today , nobody else in the team bothers their hole 

They are weak as piss and our captain is the worst . It was that cold today , don't think he could be bothered covering his mouth with his hand . So no one could rip read 

An embarrassment   that 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They are weak as piss and our captain is the worst . It was that cold today , don't think he could be bothered covering his mouth with his hand . So no one could rip read 

An embarrassment   that 

Jack crying at the cup final was awful and was weak as fk and an embarrassment 

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Jack crying at the cup final was awful and was weak as fk and an embarrassment 

True mate . I am never a fan seeing any player or supporter giving it the water works . Pathetic 

Wee lassy down the road killing herself , anyone that cares for her ,will surely be shedding real tears for a genuine reason and nice person it always appeared .

Football is never worth greetin for IMO 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

True mate . I am never a fan seeing any player or supporter giving it the water works . Pathetic 

Wee lassy down the road killing herself , anyone that cares for her will surely be shedding real tears for a genuine reason and nice person it always appeared .

Football is never worth greetin for IMO 

If he wanted to greet go fkn home or at least make it away from the cameras

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If he wanted to greet go fkn home or at least make it away from the cameras

All i ever want to see is anger on faces , when we have lost a big game .It could be worse 

Someone was quoted as saying sorry to our gaffer after the Killie game for our performance  . Now that is up there with the sick bag material

So if the handball wasn’t given because of the weather conditions surely then slide tackles where a wet pitch carries you further and crunching into a player you get off because it’s wet.

If that is seriously what happened we need new refs pronto.

Archived