Into the bear pit

scottyc06

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guaranteed there’s more taigs buy this than Bears ,there will still be plenty of our crowd buy this and line the pricks pockets ,The guys that ain’t online and don’t realise what half the shite this excuse for humanity actually did while in charge 

And a decent amount will believe what’s in the book 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Honestly not surprised in the slightest. 

There's no detail to anything in it and there's so many bits that are so headshakingly made up it is unreal.

There's very little that I've picked up on either that wasn't already stuff that was in the public domain.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Guaranteed there’s more taigs buy this than Bears ,there will still be plenty of our crowd buy this and line the pricks pockets ,The guys that ain’t online and don’t realise what half the shite this excuse for humanity actually did while in charge 

And a decent amount will believe what’s in the book 

100%

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Is there many truths in the book ,Stuff we didn’t already know ,or is it a waste of good paper full of shite to pander to the scum 

Nah, most of it he doesn't really dig into the detail behind anything so just sorta skirts around everything without adding to it. You'll get a decent laugh from it reading just how Walter Mitty-esque the cunt is.

Everyone is the bad guy too in it. Whyte was just an innocent victim who tried to do right by Rangers 🙄

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Nah, most of it he doesn't really dig into the detail behind anything so just sorta skirts around everything without adding to it. You'll get a decent laugh from it reading just how Walter Mitty-esque the cunt is.

Everyone is the bad guy too in it. Whyte was just an innocent victim who tried to do right by Rangers 🙄

Does he ever mention that Champions League failure caused the collapse,Something that a good few bears suspect ,That’s something I don’t believe though ,he was intent on admin from the day he took over as far as I’m concerned,

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Does he ever mention that Champions League failure caused the collapse,Something that a good few bears suspect ,That’s something I don’t believe though ,he was intent on admin from the day he took over as far as I’m concerned,

Repeatedly. If we'd not blown it there everything would've been hunky dory.

In all honesty, I dread to think how bad it could've been if we had made the CL that season.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Repeatedly. If we'd not blown it there everything would've been hunky dory.

In all honesty, I dread to think how bad it could've been if we had made the CL that season.

So handily placing all the blame on Mccoist then 

What a lying bastard ,as far as I’m concerned the admin took longer than he had planned to begin 

Archived