*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Defeat on Wednesday and Saturday  makes his position untenable no matter the financial cost of him n his coaching staff.

Pedro was punted for less.

Last Thursday covered the cracks up when vwe should have been pumped 3 or 4 nil by braga.

This team is crumbling, imo, I think it will be a sticky end and part terms before or June time.

Total falsehood. Remind me of Pedro's European record again...

5 minutes ago, RobertN said:

Need to be looking at scoring at least twice  to turn the away goals  rule in our favour

Fuck letting them come at us for 90 minutes hoping for a nil nil

Totally agree. The way we are playing defensively at the moment there is virtually no chance of us keeping a clean sheet if we defend for 90 minutes. Not saying we wont keep a clean sheet, or it even being 0 - 0 but probably only way to achieve that is to try to take the game to them. Would rather close them down and play a high line from the start rather than wait until we are 1-0 down and forced to attack. 

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Barker and Polster played today for development team . Think they were in EL squad, I'd imagine won't even be options from the bench tomorrow.  

3 weeks ago he’s talking about Polster getting a crack in midfield when Tav is back because he’s earned it but now he’s playing with the development squad and not even getting on the bench

Gerrard is Bi polar 

20 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

3 weeks ago he’s talking about Polster getting a crack in midfield when Tav is back because he’s earned it but now he’s playing with the development squad and not even getting on the bench

Gerrard is Bi polar 

He’s becoming more and more of a guy that just talks utter shite.

Says the kind of things he thinks people want to hear, then does the total opposite. 

I've changed my mind on the team. That doesn't mean that Katic gets a get-out-of-jail card. I still think he can be a liability most of the time.

McGregor

Tav      Goldson    Katic      Barisic

Edmundson

Hagi  Jack    Aribo    Kent

Kamberi

If he goes 4-3-3 we will get destroyed. Let's see what the gaffer has learned in 18 months.

I think that team is capable of 0-0 or 1-1

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Edmundson

Great position for the big man to play. Cunts won't dance passed him and he has Jack just in front as first block. They will race at us with a high press just like last week. Kent is the weak link so I'd have Stewart if fit on the right. 

Barisic fit for tomorrow so we’re basically full strength bar Morelos which is probably a good thing given his form. 

I’m really looking forward to seeing Kamberi play a full 90 tbh. Not as good as Morelos obviously but I think he can hold up play and bring others into the game as well. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Are you happy to get to euro group stages but win fuck all every season? If so theres a london club that love fans like yourself

Are you happy for someone to state an untruth to fulfill your shared agenda? If so it smacks of desperation.

I think we need to go at this game like the spartak away (and if we end up losing 4-3 we still go through :thuglife:)

Honestly think if we sit back and try to defend to get a draw we’ll get put out comfortably. We need to take the game to them.

Archived