*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

They cut us open countless times last week. 

Don’t think that’ll happen again because we’ll be extremely defensive for the majority of the game.

Only normal result that suits us is 1-1. Anything else we’re going to need 2 and I can’t see us scoring 2 anyway

Or 0-0 draw. Though our defence at present don't seem to be able to keep chickens oot a close , so to go through I think we need to score at least 1 or 2 away goals. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see us going through unfortunately no way is that defence keeping a clean sheet and I don't think we will score either. Was confident after the first leg but after watching the whole defence and how shit we were in the final third yesterday I can't see it. 

McGregor 

Goldson    Edmundson   Katic 

Jack

Tav    Davis   Arfield    Aribo 

Hagi

Kamberi

I would ideally drop Katic, for his own good tbh and i don't think it's fair throwing Edmundson straight into a game like this instead, but maybe putting both in there together will help.

Fuck knows, try something new imo.    

On 23/02/2020 at 16:57, Laudrup1984 said:

Probably go through.

I was more confident playing Braga at home than St Johnstone away. I don't really have too much concern when we play against better teams.

Braga were better than I thought though. We were worse than I expected. Today probably doesn't help.

It'll be close.

Braga have been a different animal since they changed their Manager. I was quite impressed by our comeback to be honest.. we looked like were were done when the second goal went in.

Beat 1 Nil, Out on Away goals, pumped of Hearts, SG offers resignation, Board keep him on as there is no replacement.

Not proud to make the above comment however im preparing myself for the worst.

Archived