Finishing tonight poor as fuck

Smile

Plenty chances to win that game, Kamberi should have scored Morelos from the header should have scored worst miss of the night Tav fuck sake it was fucking awful.

Great saves later on from Morelos and Hagi by their keeper sickening tonight.

Goldson what was he thinking about.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Smile said:

Plenty chances to win that game, Kamberi should have scored Morelos from the header should have scored worst miss of the night Tav fuck sake it was fucking awful.

Great saves later on from Morelos and Hagi by their keeper sickening tonight.

Goldson what was he thinking about.

That’s our problem we get chances but none are capable of taking them, question is why

Our finishing is absolutely rank rotten. Hagi knows how to have a crack but guys like Arfield (recent goals aside), Davis, Jack, Aribo, Kent - they have powderpuff dig after powderpuff dig. Our shooting training must be rank rotten, and as much as that sounds like shite Football Manager logic, I'd put money on it being true.

Just now, semaj said:

Goldson has a heid like a threepenny bit . All season , every game, he puts 3 or 4 headers into row z from corners.

What was he thinking trying to control that ball rather than just punting it.

Its been like this for a long time.. If we put a few of these early chances away then we win all our games after the break.. We miss the early ones and our confidence goes to fuck.. we fuck up at the back and its a decider. The players seem to know this beforehand.. you can see it in their eyes - they are shiting themselves. 

Just now, Smile said:

What was he thinking trying to control that ball rather than just punting it.

Thinks he’s Franz Beckenbauer, in reality wouldn’t put him at the back in my 7 a side team 

31 shots, and 9 on target at home to the team at the bottom of the league and no goals. Fucking inexcusable.

I think we give opposition keepers too much credit too. Most of our shots are straight at them.

As for Goldson, he overplays things and gets us into trouble regularly. Bench him and take the vice captaincy off the clown. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Probably get the armband, enough to make you fucking sick 

When Tav went off and they gave him the armband it remembered me of the time PLG gave the armband to Gavin Rae.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Staying at my parents tonight as I cannot be asked with an hours drive after that... Im hitting this box of wine hard. 

Aye, I'm just going to get pissed then fall asleep and hope this is a bad dream.

Archived