Finishing tonight poor as fuck

Smile

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, williamorange81 said:

Morelos has been the one that’s disappointed me the most every chance  he’s getting he’s scuffing his shot and not making proper contact.

that dive at the piggery has fkd the whole season 

40 minutes ago, williamorange81 said:

Morelos has been the one that’s disappointed me the most every chance  he’s getting he’s scuffing his shot and not making proper contact.

He's nowhere near good enough.

Just now, Smile said:

He's nowhere near good enough.

Disagree mate because that first half of the season he was on fire and being talked about in the 20/30 million bracket but I don’t know wtf has happened to him.I suppose it’s like the rest of the team tho can’t explain the collapse 

7 minutes ago, williamorange81 said:

Disagree mate because that first half of the season he was on fire and being talked about in the 20/30 million bracket but I don’t know wtf has happened to him.I suppose it’s like the rest of the team tho can’t explain the collapse 

Fair enough but would struggle to get in a pub or good junior team now his fitness and touch tonight was woeful. One when the ball broke to him he looked like he was running through treacle then had a touch that was just awful and spurned any chance we had.

Surely posters are noticing this now.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Fair enough but would struggle to get in a pub or good junior team now his fitness and touch tonight was woeful. One when the ball broke to him he looked like he was running through treacle then had a touch that was just awful and spurned any chance we had.

Surely posters are noticing this now.

Agree mate very poor recently.I remember seeing posts back in December when he was getting talked about  moving for the figures I mentioned and folk were saying if we sell him the leagues done🙈 if only we could tell the future 

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

One when the ball broke to him he looked like he was running through treacle...

That was painful to watch, but judging by how few people got out their seats when it fell to him, not unsurprising.

A chronic lack of composure in doing anything right now.

5 minutes ago, williamorange81 said:

Agree mate very poor recently.I remember seeing posts back in December when he was getting talked about  moving for the figures I mentioned and folk were saying if we sell him the leagues done🙈 if only we could tell the future 

Gerrard should have stopped picking him especially after the way he let us down in the cup game against Hearts, he's dugshite now the chance when he got away from the defenders summed up his night slow as fuck took a poor touch and did fuck all.

The level of sitter missing was EXCEPTIONAL tonight.

Having said that, the amount of times we delay a cross only for it to be blocked, or if it does make it through to hit a defender is either comical or tragic depending on how you are feeling.

The management team throwing on forwards, especially Barker is comical. Hamilton broke a few times and could easily have scored another.

I have no idea what is going to happen in the coming days, but something has to change. This is terminal, either for some players or the management team. If the property surgery isn’t done it could be terminal for us as a club for the next few years.

A win tonight combined with them dropping points would have meant we had a spring in our step but we somehow contrive to fuck up the easiest chance we have of clawing back points.

People seem surprised at us missing chances now, have a look at the stats from first half of the season

Also, we arent creating enough clear cut chances given our posession dominance as well, and they are both linked

Compare hagis chance early on in the game, where he controlled it in the air and had to take the chance beforw it hit the ground as the keeper was rushing out, the Hamilton keeper was pretty much on top of him before the shot was taken 

Now take kamberis effort later in the first half that he has time to size up and aim at a target, keeper saves again

Both go down as shots on goal, both go down as saves, what the stats dont show you is how one chance was ten times more difficult than the other, one chance was a sitter while another was great inventiveness to get the effort away

Stats dont tell the full story of the game, we had what, 30 shots last night? I bet the stats have aribos shot that was blocked by the 3 hamilton defenders as one of they shots, the one kamberi was short with the layoff to him in the first half, a shot from the edge of the box blocked by 3 hamilton players isnt a clear cut chance

Our style of play barely creates any proper chances, it never has, we're now not taking these "half chances" and it shows 

We also dont have the right players in the right parts lf the pitch, tavs miss last night was a shocker, but he's the right back, we should have a striker in that 6 yard box bundling that over the line, boyd made a killing of chances like that, super ally built a career on being there, fuck even defoe likely would have been if he was on

Our setup now doesnt create the clear cut chances we need to get us out this drought in front of goal 

You can see the tension in every shot and attempt at goal. Every player is so tense anytime they get near a scoring position. Absolutely no composure or confidence. 

Our actual play was pretty decent last night, but anytime we get near the 18 yard box it goes to shit. Powder puff in attack. Doesn't help that Morelos has hit his worst form in a Rangers jersey. Shadow of himself. 

1 minute ago, adam2102 said:

According to a number of people in another threat this is irrelevant and the whole game was Goldson’s fault.   Amazing how people perceive football. 

The loss was 100% his fault, he sold the goal, no one else just him 

If he doesn't sell that goal hamilton get jittery about holding for a point, the minute they took the lead they get that extra shunt of belief that they can take all 3, so they fight even harder to keep us out

Archived