The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You will never see a story in any paper mention sharing monies equally.

As final positions will remain unknown it is the fairest solution for Scottish football as a whole. Plus many clubs need money asap.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

As final positions will remain unknown it is the fairest solution for Scottish football as a whole. Plus many clubs need money asap.

100% and that is why this needs made null and void. Share the monies out now or risk smaller teams going to the wall.

The football authorities have a duty to all member clubs, not just one. ๐Ÿ‘

33 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

There will be no further football played this season.

Declaring the season null and void allows for prize money to be shared out. This money should be equally distributed among all clubs. Many are currently struggling and require an immediate influx of funds.

When it becomes possible to restart it is just a case of lets go again from where we were last June/July.

tarriers won't like this solution but if the SPFL asked premier league clubs to vote on it I suspect the result would be 11-1. They would still keep their CL spot.

In an ideal worldย this would be the best and fairest solution mate.ย 

Howeverย scottish football has always been about self interestย first. Taigs want the title, other clubs will want bigger share of the prize money and to hell with the rest.ย 

That might change as they become more desperate.ย 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They are the only club to have publicly said they want to be handed a title they havenโ€™t won.

A fucking shower of child abusing scum. Nothing is below them.ย 

To be fair David .They have some amount of poodles In the media doing their peddling for them .Quite frightening tbh

They are taking it in turns to build up some momentum on this matter .Even although UEFA have already said whatโ€™s happening .While people are dying and a peudo ring is being covered up

This is what Rangers are up against on a weekly basisย 

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Jesus fucking wept. The Daylate Rhebel are on a mission. Fenian bastards. Look at that, letโ€™s now dump sporting integrity. Scottish football is an actual embarrassment.

50E7CD24-C61C-4587-8745-5F6A5C90E696.png

Showing that sporting integrity only matters when the taigs benefit.ย ย 

Well no willie itย can't just be droppedย  when it no longer suits one fucking club.ย 

Null the season is the only fair way to do it.ย 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Showing that sporting integrity only matters when the taigs benefit.ย ย 

Well no willie itย can't just be droppedย  when it no longer suits one fucking club.ย 

Null the season is the only fair way to do it.ย 

Willie Miller is a fucking bellend wanting to keep his job at Pacific Quay CSC.

Null and void is completely fair on everyone. ๐Ÿ‘

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Willie Miller is a fucking bellend wanting to keep his job at Pacific Quay CSC.

Null and void is completely fair on everyone. ๐Ÿ‘

Why the obsession with awarding a title, I just donโ€™t understand, league leaders at time of closure yes but no title, itโ€™s not necessary unless youโ€™re a Tim.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why the obsession with awarding a title, I just donโ€™t understand, league leaders at time of closure yes but no title, itโ€™s not necessary unless youโ€™re a Tim.

Itโ€™s awfully strange that the people all claiming a title on Celtics behalf all give interviews to the Daylate Rhebel.

Hollicoms money being used wisely.

Fenian rag.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

There will be no further football played this season.

Declaring the season null and void allows for prize money to be shared out. This money should be equally distributed among all clubs. Many are currently struggling and require an immediate influx of funds.

When it becomes possible to restart it is just a case of lets go again from where we were last June/July.

tarriers won't like this solution but if the SPFL asked premier league clubs to vote on it I suspect the result would be 11-1. They would still keep their CL spot.

There wonโ€™t be any CL next season .too wide spread this thing and borders will be closed for months after itโ€™s calmed downย 

even if peaks here earlier than predicted itโ€™s still going to be lurking about for months ,say September things get going again then at least 3months travel ban worldwide after the last country is free of virus ,

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair David .They have some amount of poodles In the media doing their peddling for them .Quite frightening tbh

They are taking it in turns to build up some momentum on this matter .Even although UEFA have already said whatโ€™s happening .While people are dying and a peudo ring is being covered up

This is what Rangers are up against on a weekly basisย 

Every single poodle needs to hang their heads in shame ,the whole planet is under attack ffsย 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There wonโ€™t be any CL next season .too wide spread this thing and borders will be closed for months after itโ€™s calmed downย 

even if peaks here earlier than predicted itโ€™s still going to be lurking about for months ,say September things get going again then at least 3months travel ban worldwide after the last country is free of virus ,

I know Real are trailing man City the now 2 1 on aggregate but as they usually win the CL they should be awarded It imo

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I don't understand mate with everything that is going on in the world right now, how this lot can still be demanding a title.ย 

Football should be on the back burner right now but yet we get daily reports pushing the title awarding narrative.ย 

I really hope long term this comes back to hauntย them. As they are literally the only club in europe demanding it, embarrassing and utterly shameless.ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Willie will be self employed, hollicom offer a wad of cash, ker-fucking-ching, thanks guys I am your man for the right story.

ย 

No scruples, all you need to do is hate Rangers i.e. not be a Rangers fan, and you can be bought.ย 

Everything else is secondary to a Rangers hater, including Armageddon.

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

No scruples, all you need to do is hate Rangers i.e. not be a Rangers fan, and you can be bought.ย 

Everything else is secondary to a Rangers hater, including Armageddon.

Miller was a bear growing up as well

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Jesus fucking wept. The Daylate Rhebel are on a mission. Fenian bastards. Look at that, letโ€™s now dump sporting integrity. Scottish football is an actual embarrassment.

:wow:ย That screen shot is unbelievable.

Every single one of them who sit on the boards of the governing bodies, who are wanting thisย should be sacked for gross misconduct once this pandemic is over. They should be thinking about how to protect ALL 42 clubs during the pandemic, instead of having this bun fight for the title with cfc, wanting the rules bentย andย damaging the integrity of the game. If they want it that bad give it to them, on the condition that when the football starts back they'll be starting in 3rd div forย bringing the game into disrepute. Shame on them!

The way things are going there will be no next season either.

Putin putting Russia on lockdown until December and they ARE prepared, expecting cases to peak in around two months.

There are still many countries in Eurooe lag behind us in virusย terms and we have yet to peak.ย 

So, I doubt there will be any footy this year and no 2020/2021 season.

In light of this, every league not completed their season and should be voided, if UEFA ever get off the pot and the scum can go suck their local Jesuit.

Seriously hard times ahead for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The way things are going there will be no next season either.

Putin putting Russia on lockdown until December and they ARE prepared, expecting cases to peak in around two months.

There are still many countries in Eurooe lag behind us in virusย terms and we have yet to peak.ย 

So, I doubt there will be any footy this year and no 2020/2021 season.

In light of this, every league not completed their season and should be voided, if UEFA ever get off the pot and the scum can go suck their local Jesuit.

Seriously hard times ahead for everyone.

Are there any threads left that I can read whilst drinking my solitary buckfast in peace that you haven't infiltrated with doom and gloom? ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That is absolutely fucking disgusting, I am sure Miller would have been saying the same if it was us who were in the lead, aye right.ย ๐Ÿ˜กย ย 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Miller was a bear growing up as well

:tu:

Met him and big Eckย many years ago in Aberdeen airport .... and joked about them being ย Rangers fans ...... I now wish I had stuck the nut on the cunt for days like this ..... total clown.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are there any threads left that I can read whilst drinking my solitary buckfast in peace that you haven't infiltrated with doom and gloom? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Itโ€™s all doom and gloom mate if we are honest .getting a wee text from a mate is as good as it gets at this momentย 

Archived