The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Did you watch that 1986 Skol cup final I posted? Andy Gray was sitting in the studio and they were talking about how it was ridiculous that they couldn't afford to play a reply even though there were 75,000 fans there and it was also getting money from being on TV. I wonder if that was when Andy Gray had his ideas about how to get more money into the game by getting more shown on TV. According to him, it was him who had the idea to put a clock on the TV do fans could always see what time it was and a load of other things that he hot SKY to do who we all know were the ones to first start throwing ridiculous amounts of money at Football until BT came in an offered 5times the amount that SKY offered which put the TV money through the roof and that happened between Abramovich and the Arabs coming in and throwing all sorts of ridiculous amounts at clubs. If so, then its Andy Gray who is to blame 🀣🀣

Yes I watched it and enjoyed the game but never listened much to the commentary lol but I’ve just googled it and the Andy Gray bastard was in Wuhan to celebrate new year, just saying like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It isnt one of those 3 things at all.

He could have just been very unlucky. Anyone could die of this thing. Young, old, sick or healthy.

Your odds are much better if you are young and healthy, but it does not mean that you will not die. Every person can have a different reaction. Some young fit healthy people will most likely die due to their reaction to it.Β 

The unscrupulous media are lapping this up asΒ Β theyΒ rampΒ up the fear on the hour, every hour.

Did you watch that 1986 Skol cup final I posted? Andy Gray was sitting in the studio and they were talking about how it was ridiculous that they couldn't afford to play a reply even though there were 75,000 fans there and it was also getting money from being on TV. I wonder if that was when Andy Gray had his ideas about how to get more money into the game by getting more shown on TV. According to him, it was him who had the idea to put a clock on the TV do fans could always see what time it was and a load of other things that he hot SKY to do who we all know were the ones to first start throwing ridiculous amounts of money at Football until BT came in an offered 5times the amount that SKY offered which put the TV money through the roof and that happened between Abramovich and the Arabs coming in and throwing all sorts of ridiculous amounts at clubs. If so, then its Andy Gray who is to blame 🀣🀣

That’s my favourite Β game, recorded it on a video tape and later got it put onto a dvd.Β Was in single figures for age but will never forget that game.Β 

After that highlighted line, my dirty mind couldn't help but read too much into underdogs coming from behind etc...

Β 

STOP PUTTING THOUGHS IN MY MIND, HOW DO YOU GET TO PUT THOUGHTS IN MY MIND. ITS NOT YOU WHO GETS TO DO THAT!!

100PTS for the first to get what film/tv show that came from.

Go out and exercise mate . You are spending too much time indoors and it's showing

Its just a guess. Just putting it out there. With the little amount "we" know about this virus, a 13yr old dying despite not having any medical conditions means that what we have been told so far is either wrong or the boy had undiagnosed underlying health conditions or it has mutated.Β  Can only be one of those 3.Β 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm%3Fc_id%3D2%26objectid%3D12317913&ved=2ahUKEwjEg7LGqsnoAhUFSRUIHYsOA_QQFjAQegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2F__J93UdPL6reSQapbhSk

Gives a wee bit more insight and logic than doubting it all due to too many inhalers having been issued. Since that article the 13 year old and a 6 month old have been reported as dying with no underlying conditions.

None of us know 100%. But imo it's wrong to assume kids dying must have underlying conditions even if they didn't know about them or the virus has mutated. It's far likelier the current virus can, has and will kill people of all ranges of health, age, medical history. Those at the best end of the scale arent immune though those at the worst are clearly more at risk.

9 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Β  Even formula one is cancelled and those guys wear all sorts of protective clothingΒ 

So if I just head down to Halfords and buy my family a crash helmet each we are safe from coronavirus? wish the government would fucking tell us stuff like this, got paid today so I'm away to get 5.

11 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

If you asked me that before 2012 I would've said no chance, but seeing as they were the very first club who came out publicly and stated that they wanted us chucked out the league, then IΒ  would be willing to stick money on them backing celtic over us 100% even with an owner change. I was at our very first game against Hearts when we first came back up st Ibrox and I was in the last row where the segregation began and there was lighters, coins, and everything else flying in both directions the guys sitting on the segregation line were genuinely shitting themselves.Β  So much so that at the next game at Ibrox their allocation had to be reduced causeΒ  of the risk.Β  And that is public record. I'm sure with the right Google foo you could find something about it. And then the SFA board or whatever it is where we have more enemies than friends.Β  Whichever one it is that has Rod Petrie, that dodgy bastard liewell who you are too shit scared to write about being on cfcs board when they were hiring known paedofiles and Thompson jr on it board. All well known Rangers HATERS. They fucking despise us, so much so that they won't sell us players or boo our players when they play for ScotlandΒ  oh, and what was it again? Oh ayeΒ  TRIED TO FUCKING KILL US.

So Hearts want to hand the title to celtic?Β 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So Hearts want to hand the title to celtic?Β 

Is this as some sort of consolation for their supportersΒ  beingΒ  asked to wash their hands regularlyΒ  as we are fully aware of the huge trauma caused by asking that lot to wash anything let alone Β regularlyΒ 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

76220B44-E09C-43E1-BBBD-86F75DB32806.gif.6f80816905fc64575896daff7fd9aab6.gif

Β 

Think I'll have some fun with thisΒ 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Ask them, you do have a contact there do you not?

Hearts have made their position public already. Yet apparently all 11 Premiership clubs are falling over themselves to give celtic the titleΒ 

2 hours ago, dougal72 said:

All remaining teams in Europe go straight into the champions league next year imo. Only fair way to do it.

and why not as every team still have the potential to win the EL and win that CL group spot.

get the league voided then we win 55 next season plus the nonces get pumped out the CL qualifiers then that would be the ultimate karmavirus πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

then they get a double bankruptcy (c-19 & the child raping pay outs)

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So if the SPFL say celtic get the title and Hearts don’t go down in a league reconstruction do you honestly think they will say no? Come on πŸ˜‚

Thats not what I'm asking though. I asked if Hearts want to hand the title to celtic as things sit just now.Β 

Archived